• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 125: Machida vs. Anders - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT/3 a.m. UK

This is why I love Shevchenko. She's an actual fighter and athlete who's good at all aspects of the game. She's multiple levels above the typical WMMA "fighters" and PVZs.

ceaX1TW.gif

Her corner needs to hang on to her... She's terrified, inept, hurt, and is going to get smashed!

She said "my knee, my knee" . Her coach "SHUT UP! just forget about it right now" lol..and she goes "my knee" . and then he's like "FUCK, SHUT UP!" lmfao..what an idiot

This chick shouldn't have been signed to fight Shev. Goofs at UFC .

And some more beating coming up. No stop from the corner?

Valentina offering the JBG some Cachoeira blood tonight, may they spare the next few cards with this feast.

Bullet Bless.

They are gonna have to stop the fight if the second round resembles the first. She's taking a needless beating and is unable to defend herself.

Oh no, she's on her back again. Her corner should just go ahead and throw in the towel now.

How about we stop that fight MArio?

Back