PBP UFC Fight Night 125: Machida vs. Anders - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT/3 a.m. UK

i kinda do hope machida retires i cant take seeing him get KOd anymore. Im glad he won. he did well he fought like his old self, hes just not as fast and cant react the same but im glad he won. I do hope he retires after this win but Machida vs Bisping would be cool to watch.

giphy.gif

This is a certified IN! my man but you need to say it IN!

It is a looong story and very interesting, in fact probably movie material no joke. I've seen and been through some fucked up shit.

Much more than most people.
Any chance you'd feel comfortable sharing any of the story of you had time? It's cool if not.

And no, I am not writing a screenplay or anything. Just sounds inspirational and may have some insights I can offer a friend struggling with addiction.

View media item 28199
As usual, almost everyone but the fucking judges know what the fuck they're watching
That's not how it works though. Whenever these geezers win, no matter how lame it is, they always think it means they're ready for a title run.
I think it's a good thing Anders lost, he wouldn't stand a chance (average to ad everywhere) against anyone in the top ten, and would probably get messed up bad by all of them right now. Dude has a ways to go before he could even defend himself against the likes of Jacare, Brunson, Weidman, Kelvin, etc.

16-0 undefeated LHW champion starting an "era" to 22-8 inconsistent veteran.. the saddest tale in mma.

I still do consider him in the top 10 P4P for most of his career though,
Wow, so much stupid here.

Whittaker vs Machida could be interesting, no one has been able to solve and figure out the Machida puzzle. Also he looks to be reinvented now after beating that rising prospect

hahaha ok ok ok sorry guys :p its really time for bed for me. :p night night.

Dude don't wake up again! I'm all about my boy machida but no. I made a comment earlier about him needing needing a 3 to 7. Whittaker would kill him. He could fight Bisping, ,shogun, ,vitor, wanderlai... idk I can't keep track of there contracts but one of those fucks needs to fight.

Also.. I wouldn't be opposed to machida against gastelum and I know I'm gonna get shit on for saying it.

I didn’t see the co-main, or ME in real time. Had to run a sudden, and very important errand.

I just watched the fight a few minutes ago. I scored the fight 48-47 for Machida. Each round seemed very clear to me. 1, 3, and 5 were won by Machida.

He used his patient Karate game to score more points than Anders... Period.

Nice to see The Dragon back in the octagon.

FirmColossalBeardeddragon-max-1mb.gif

Fuck man I haven't seen one walkout, all I've had is fucking hair loss adverts and medical insurance bullshit!

9e09bda1e848e8a0eb050be5b1d4b4ed9f62b2e2_hq.gif
Man...these fight night cards are funny if you are watching in Brazil...when it cuts to commercial...brazilian tv continues the transmission but SAP button still works...sometimes you hear the fighter and corners talking while waiting to get back from commercial to announce the winner...you get the TV guys talking and even the commentators discussing what to talk about the winner when back from commercials...

lol I'm a huge Lyoto fan but that was an absolute robbery.

Lyoto landed NOTHING significant in the whole fight, kept backing off, and kept getting clobbered on the break by Anders.

Glad he won though hopefully he might get the monkey off his back.

Had to record this last night and just watching this morning. Andrade vs Vera was a good fight, I thought for sure someone was getting KO'd...

This low potty style of Shotokan Karate is not efficient, it only worked in Karate competitions because the rules helped.

If Eryk Anders had believed in his boxing he would have easily knocked out Lyoto Machida with a Cross

Back