• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura Prelims PBP discussion 6:30pmET/3:30pmPT/11:30pmUK

Shelton should be able to cruise to a decision win here if he doesn't make a silly mistake like put his head where it doesn't belong, phrasing, or get clipped on the way in, also phrasing.

I had Shelton getting the sub in this one, but looks like only one bet is coming in for me. Good job Shelton.

Quick £55.

I'm glad people are not showing up for prelim, I'd hate myself having to wake up early on a sunday to see these fights... The second one is not that bad, but far from good either.

walter-white-quotes-breaking-bad.jpg

Did I just see in the crowd?

Shelton should be able to cruise to a decision win here if he doesn't make a silly mistake like put his head where it doesn't belong, phrasing, or get clipped on the way in, also phrasing.
Let's hope he still has wad in the tank cause he still has half a bucket of oysters left to shuck.

where's @Wadtucket?

We need a KO next fight or something... the crowd needs to get into it :p

Much better fight than the first. Decision, but enjoyable.

Flyweights? Yes. Contenders? Eghhhh.

Only in the sense that neither of them have been clobbered by Mighty Mouse.

Back