UFC Fight Night 110: Dan Hooker vs. Ross Pearson PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dan_Hooker_vs._Ross_Pearson.jpg

13724.png

Last edited:
I love the rule changes. Jon Jones is gonna be sorely disappointed.

Edit: Oops, wrong thread.

Pearson frustrates me so much just Like Big Country. Never seems to work on his weaknesses or improve at all. Always the same damn shitty game plan every time. It's like these two guys are the exact same as in they are OK with taking a few losses as long as they squeeze a win in there somewhere.

War Hooker

Ugh, forgot I was going to have to sit through another Ross Pearson fight.

If Pearson beats down a Hooker does that make him a pimp?

I just can't care about a Ross Pearson fight. He's really not very good at this point. Decision machine now. Loses all the time. Boring.

I predict Ross to box his way to a somewhat boring decision and never really have Dan in trouble.

Well, this is probably another a decision where Pearson edges a lower guy in striking to a decision while the commentators rave about his supposed elite MMA boxing.

Then again with the way the main card has been going it could be a filthy Hooker KO upset in the first.

I just can't care about a Ross Pearson fight. He's really not very good at this point. Decision machine now. Loses all the time. Boring.

agreed and he doesn't really seem to care either.

No clue who Hooker is. But Pearson has been shit lately. Hoping for another quick finish.

Alright Ross, you had a good run and got a smoking hot wife out of it. It's time to retire.

its too hard to keep up with these thread changes

one main card thread crew checking in

Back