UFC Fight Night 108: Cub Swanson vs. Artem Lobov PBP (Discussion)

Cub is the type of fighter the UFC should be promoting/marketing.

I thought Artem looked awful, tbqh. Hands down the whole fight, throwing slow single punches from the hip. Very limited variety in his striking.

Really the only thing he had going for him was taking a beating and trying to head hunt for 25 minutes. Kind of looked like a smaller Roy Nelson tonight.

I'm not a fan of fighters who stay in a fight simply because they're "tough" enough to not be knocked out.
Lobov isn't a bad fighter, just limited. Show some respect bro

Cub should be embarrassed and just retire, he is absolutely terrible, he gets KO'd by Aldo even quicker if they fight again.

I thought Artem was the guy with power

Cub just went 5 rounds with him and his face looks the same as the start of the fight.

Artem on the other hand....

I'm fine with Cub getting a title shot but not off a win over Lobov.

giphy.gif

Good fight. Both fighters definite keepers in the UFC

LMFAO

what fight did u guys watch? Lobov gassed in 3 minutes and from then on he resumed his walking punching-bag gig.

Some of you have no fucking clue what you're watching do you?

go fucking read up fightmetric stats quick, so you can make sense of the fight
The fight where Artehm got a knock down and hit Cub cleanly through the fight

Fuck. A fighter that can give a nice octagon interview.

A rare thing.

We already seen Cub against Holloway and Aldo and he got smashed up in both. No interest in seeing it again. Rather Yair gets the title shot if he can beat Edgar

yea in how he looked in this fight it wouldnt be a good night for him against aldo or Holloway.

People saying credit to Artem should instead be criticizing Cub. Artem looked like garbage. Just Cub less so.

Yeah, why are they focusing on positives? It's the shertard way to shit over everything and bitch all the time.

Back