UFC Fans that watch DREAM

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Iv never really paid a whole lot of attention to dream, watch a lot of Bellator and Ufc but have not went much outside of that. How do you guys feel about the Dream events? Im thinking about staying up and watching it. Also what time does it come on Eastern time?

It's great, it'll definitely be around forever.

I watched all of DREAMS fight since the beginning but stopped watching somewhere during 2010... I think I lost interest, not many exciting matchups and the talent pool wasn't very deep.

Aoki was the only poster boy and that fact pissed me off because aside from taking on Gilbert Melendez I always thought he would do good in the UFC but never gave it a try.

^ LOL

I already saw the Denis Kang vs Melvin Manhoef and Aoki vs Mckee fights already. There are also others ones out there on Youtube too. No need to stay up all night waiting for them.

It's on CBS s cable network tape delay starts at 7-11 pm. Shows it as kickboxing event Glory 4. Always liked the dream events, even though they were short on the talent pool, their events remind me of Pride due to the presentation. Always enjoyed good fights as well. Dream is not short on those. Glad it's back.

It's on CBS s cable network tape delay starts at 7-11 pm. Shows it as kickboxing event Glory 4. Always liked the dream events, even though they were short on the talent pool, their events remind me of Pride due to the presentation. Always enjoyed good fights as well. Dream is not short on those. Glad it's back.

Yeah I always dvr dream or stay up late to watch along with k1. Thanks for the heads up

It finished last night around 2am pacific, great event overall

I used to get excited for DREAM events back in 2008 and 2009, though the promotion is pretty much on it's death bed at this point. I'd still suggest going back and watching old Dream events if you can find them, though. Some classic wars came out of DREAM for the short time it was around.

DREAM is like PRIDE FC, but with less spending money so they don't have nearly as many top world class fighters like PRIDE had.

CBS Sports HD (sports package channel) is going to show GLORY kickboxing today delayed and DREAM 18 tomorrow delayed.

I just read an interview from MMA Mania where Mr. Luer said no plans to take DREAM to USA or outside of Japan, which is a bit disappointing, but Shinya Aoki, Kawajiri, and Manhoef are the ones I want to watch and those guys are with ONE FC.

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/12/31/...lory-ceo-marcus-luer-interview-exclusive-with

Dream events are cool, they dont have alot of talent outside of a handful of guys but they put on entertaining shows.

Not sure how long they will be around for this time.

dream had some good events, not sure how many more there are gonna be. so you better start watching onefc.

but dream 18> ufc 155 overall

Yeah Diego The Dream Sanchez is funny to watch.

Just kidding, I don't watch Dream I never bothered to figure out how or when to watch it.

I love it all. Watched DREAM and trying to find VTJ videos

If anyone has any pm me

It holds my attention for sure some really good fights and fighers every year.

If Dream does some how manage to stick around its worth watching but it probably wont so like said before get into One Fc

The NYE event was pretty well done, only 5 minute delay between fights. Fights went from 4pm-11pm local Tokyo. They got through the MMA card first, and then went into Kick Boxing, unfortunately I had to endure watching Ghita get KTFO, in the final, damn....

Back