UFC Embedded Vlog 3

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

No Rousey, but Cody's beautiful girlfriend makes an appearance.

That nose balloon thing looks like a huge stinking pile of dogshit.

I wonder if there is a way to get the nose balloon to make a male orgasm. I am willing to be their test subject.

6:25 already rehearsing lines for the future xxx films she is gonna be in. She already has the voice down. <28>

Both TJ and Cruz look good.

im really expecting both of them to put on performances of there careers.

Dillashaw's mom is hot
His wife does look a few years older but she's still nice
461004354-bantamweight-champion-t-j-dillashaw-and-wife-gettyimages.jpg

Lmao at 6:40 in the video when Danny Castillo is horribly emulating Cruz' style.

My god. Danny Castillo mimmicking Cruz's style there at the end.....Wow.

I was more making fun of TJ for looking like he's about 9 than saying anything about her :D
As a man who got ridiculed for a baby face it works in our favor later in life but as I have posted before. My brain say's TJ, but my heart say's Lineker. Never been a real diehard TJ fan but I respect his skill set.

TJ's partner >>>>>>>>>>>> Fling on a string
Both TJ and Cruz look good.

im really expecting both of them to put on performances of there careers.
Both are on different levels.

Both top 5 P4P easily.

As a man who got ridiculed for a baby face it works in our favor later in life but as I have posted before. My brain say's TJ, but my heart say's Lineker. Never been a real diehard TJ fan but I respect his skill set.

yeah, i was so busy shit posting I forgot about the actual fight. This is going to be interesting match up. I think TJ pulls it off but Lineker can definitely swat. In some ways it mirrors the Cruz/Garbrandt fight.

His wife does look a few years older but she's still nice
461004354-bantamweight-champion-t-j-dillashaw-and-wife-gettyimages.jpg
She's only 1 year older. He did very well for himself. She's college educated and classy. Not the type you typically see hanging around the alpha fails.

She's only 1 year older. He did very well for himself. She's college educated and classy. Not the type you typically see hanging around the alpha fails.
Team Alpha Male seems to do quite well when it comes to women. Just not so much fighting Dom Cruz

Back