UFC Embedded Episode 5

I'm going to embed the Embedded episode:

They say Dana's office has a photo of a nude Stephanie Seymour. They need to show that.

These are awesome. I love this behind the scenes stuff

I like how Hendo an Cormier can still joke around and be friendly with each other even though they are gonna try and knock each others heads off here in a couple of days

Oh man, I honestly thought there was no way in hell Diaz would come out of retirement for Brown, but they edited that as a totally deliberate tease of something coming in the future...

The Just Bleed God may bless us soon.

These are awesome. I love this behind the scenes stuff

I like how Hendo an Cormier can still joke around and be friendly with each other even though they are gonna try and knock each others heads off here in a couple of days

Nothing wrong with that, it's just competition.

Oh man, I honestly thought there was no way in hell Diaz would come out of retirement for Brown, but they edited that as a totally deliberate tease of something coming in the future...

The Just Bleed God may bless us soon.

It definitely was a tease.

Thanks man was looking for this.

lulz @ Hendo and Cormier. I can see them being good buddies after the fight

Lorenzo has to be the pound for pound baddest CEO on the planet. He'd kick any CEO's butt easy.

Probably Diaz wants free tickets so he can heckle Lawler.

Henderson is hilarious.

Hendo: "Thanks for the pre fight fluff Chael"
Chael: "I can't disclose any more information. These workouts are private"

Hopefully man, hopefully.

Wait, I thought Malki was Jones manager? I wonder if he signed the extension or is playing hardball. Also, Hendo is a funny guy.

Nick Diaz isn't the only one who smokes the green, Dana White 420 @ 2:20

they cant go back to just doing the dana vlogs after these.
the hendo dc interactions are just priceless, if i didn't know any better i would think that was the main event

Back