UFC EA game has Jones already beating DC??

taggermest

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I was on YouTube and a UFC ad came on. EA sports had released a UFC 182 preview then showed highlights of the DC Jones fight which looked like a good fight but then has "Jones KOing DC and saying JJ has defended his championship"

A little pretentious?
UFC 182: EA SPORTS UFC Simulation

No one cares what that piece of shit game says.

Jones might very well win, but it won't be by endless power ranger cartwheel kicks that are in the game because Pettis threw them once.

Its a game. But even games are rights some time.

They do this for every big fight it's their "simulation" or whatever they call it

The real question is how many people have bought that shitty game

No one cares what that piece of shit game says.

Jones might very well win, but it won't be by endless power ranger cartwheel kicks that are in the game because Pettis threw them once.

I take it you didn't have a happy new year?

The simulations for Gus vs Jones and Bendo vs Pettis werent that accurate =p

I had a lovely new year. Thank you for your concern.

But that game sucks grandfather tits.

You're welcome. Your reaction sounded like you must of spent your new years getting raped in an alley behind a bar then came home all pissed off and logged into sherdog and my post was the first post you saw.

My bad.
Haven't played the game.. .I'll take note of that and borrow it or just wait till its cheap used.

Other than the ridiculous nature of the game itself, the ratings on the game are totally messed up.

Like you can tell they wanted to give certain guys just high ratings across the board, like take Cain for example. They wanted him to have a high overall rating, and the way it's set up is to have a high overall rating you have to be rated high at everything. So Cain's submission skill is nearly as high as Werdum's in the game. Now I love Cain, easily one of the my favorite fighters, but based on his career this rating is just not really logical.

So it's not something I actually care about, but advertising your game with simmed fights—when the ratings are just wacky as hell—is just silliness top to bottom.

You're welcome. Your reaction sounded like you must of spent your new years getting raped in an alley behind a bar then came home all pissed off and logged into sherdog and my post was the first post you saw.

My bad.
Haven't played the game.. .I'll take note of that and borrow it or just wait till its cheap used.

That sounds like a very vivid, and sexual imagination, you're working with there.

Anyway, it's my understanding the game's like $30 new. They dropped the price on it weeks after launch because of the atrocious reviews and public backlash it got.

That sounds like a very vivid, and sexual imagination, you're working with there.

Anyway, it's my understanding the game's like $30 new. They dropped the price on it weeks after launch because of the atrocious reviews and public backlash it got.

Not the first time I hear that.... lol

And dam no way?! I Dont follow games too.much I used to have fight night the one with Tyson and Ali in 2009. it was great. I was looking for a new game with a story career building mode. I saw ufc undisputed 3 for about 30 but decided to wait for EA. Sucks that everyone thinks its crap

Not the first time I hear that.... lol

And dam no way?! I Dont follow games too.much I used to have fight night the one with Tyson and Ali in 2009. it was great. I was looking for a new game with a story career building mode. I saw ufc undisputed 3 for about 30 but decided to wait for EA. Sucks that everyone thinks its crap

Yeah I don;t play as often but I mainly play NBA 2K and the occasional game like Far Cry.

A lot of people had a lot of high hopes for EA UFC, but it just came out straight dookie. It has some good things going for it, but for some reason they thought people wanted a half-ass tekken game and then the public immediately and resoundingly let them hear about it when the game came out.

Back