UFC Dublin

rocwood

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if anyone would have a fight club password for Dublin, as i'm in Ireland buying membership is pointless as UFC only comes here once in a blue moon, but if someone had membership and could give me password I would be grateful.

You must be from Ireland because looking at you got my penis Dublin

Are people in Ireland naive enough to give strangers usernames and passwords for their accounts?

I'll give it to you if you buy me a ticket :D

user name: DFW
pw: fuckingillegal

Yep.

Also, you should think about the repercussions of asking for something like that from the UFC's perspective. How dare you ask for something to be given to you for free that the majority of the world gets for free, and only the USA has to pay for!

Hi guys just wondering if anyone would have a fight club password for Dublin, as i'm in Ireland buying membership is pointless as UFC only comes here once in a blue moon, but if someone had membership and could give me password I would be grateful.

Dude you get access to an 'exclusive' forum if you join the Fight Club!

F you pay the UFC. They are giving you Cole Miller in a UFC main event you ungrateful UFC fan. Just f'n pay them, most of your money goes to the fighters...honest. You're not a true fan unless you buy every PPV, every upgraded cable package, fight pass, fight club membership and purchase corn nuts. Get a job.

Back