UFC dropped RDA 3 places in P4P?

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
The time it takes for a sore vagina to heal varies so they dropped him a few spots just in case he takes longer than he should.
giphy.gif

Goddamn I so hate when Sherdoggers write about the UFC doing this or that in the context of:

1) bad refereeing - the ACs choose the refs except when abroad and even then there is a firewall between the dudes handling fighters and setting up fights and the dudes dealing with refs.

2) bad judging - as above and probably even more stupid.

3) rules - as in stomps, up-kicks and FUCKING YELLOW CARDS (which are basically illegal under US law).

4) UFC rankings - the UFC chooses the journalists who vote on the rankings but it ain't Dana wanking his dick over a Conor picture that directly decides on the rankings. I AM SURE that there a journos who are friends with the UFC and wouldn't know their dick from their hand who vote but shouldn't. Like the dude who choose Sonnen and #2 LHW after his win against Shogun.

UFC always do this, can't take it seriously

Goddamn I so hate when Sherdoggers write about the UFC doing this or that in the context of:

1) bad refereeing - the ACs choose the refs except when abroad and even then there is a firewall between the dudes handling fighters and setting up fights and the dudes dealing with refs.

2) bad judging - as above and probably even more stupid.

3) rules - as in stomps, up-kicks and FUCKING YELLOW CARDS (which are basically illegal under US law).

4) UFC rankings - the UFC chooses the journalists who vote on the rankings but it ain't Dana wanking his dick over a Conor picture that directly decides on the rankings. I AM SURE that there a journos who are friends with the UFC and wouldn't know their dick from their hand who vote but shouldn't. Like the dude who choose Sonnen and #2 LHW after his win against Shogun.

I agree with 1, 2 and 3 and then 4 is like, no. I don't need to know how it's done, it's their ranking. The judging, refereeing and rules aren't theirs, but the ranking is. If it sucks bad shit, they need to change how they do it.

Frankie ahead of Joanna..,

cute-cringe-gif-456.gif

Who the hell has she beaten? Is this going to be Rousey all over again? Both the women's division are so fresh and weak that no female fighters should be on the p4p list yet.

Has nothing to do with the UFC.

The only Voter who moved RDA down was Steve Juon of the Wrestling Observer, and that was cause he moved Dominick Cruz up 3 spots.

Other then that two new voters were included this week which created a new average.

No conspiracy.

Has nothing to do with the UFC.

The only Voter who moved RDA down was Steve Juon of the Wrestling Observer, and that was cause he moved Dominick Cruz up 3 spots.

Other then that two new voters were included this week which created a new average.

No conspiracy.

It’s a shame this will get overlooked by all the idiots that love to talk about their conspiracy theories. Take TS for example. All the information is there for anyone that’s actually interested in understanding why the change happened, I guess it’s more fun to talk about how the UFC “manipulates” the rankings. :rolleyes:

Makes sense. He essentially forfeited to Conor the Magnificent

RDA is no where near top p4p fighters in MMA......Cray talk

It’s a shame this will get overlooked by all the idiots that love to talk about their conspiracy theories. Take TS for example. All the information is there for anyone that’s actually interested in understanding why the change happened, I guess it’s more fun to talk about how the UFC “manipulates” the rankings. :rolleyes:
I've pointed out why certain rankings changed a couple times but yeah, no one ever cares to understand the reasoning.

Back