UFC doesn't even think cm punk will fight

Dmac69

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm on my phone and went to the UFC site for UFC 203. I'm in Canada so it went to .ca (not sure if that makes a difference) but punk has no picture and when you click his name there isn't even a profile. Even Gall has a fuckin profile. Makes zero sense

466621668.jpg

At this point they probably are trying to convince him to change identity and become another TUF reject.

In 6 months, DW will pretend he doesn't know any "CM Punk" guy... ;)

Canada, you were never my friend. - Dana White

The camera man went to take his pic and Punk subed his ass...theres a reason he undefeated bro.

What would his profile even say? Height, weight, and WWE titles?

What would his profile even say? Height, weight, and WWE titles?
"One of the few undefeated fighters on the roster.
As a matter of fact, we've never even seen him hurt.
He's got KO power in both hands and world class BJJ.
Over to you, Mike."

Still undefeated in UFC too, 0 loses.. very impressive

I was reading the Biography part, LMAO. Just compare his bio with Camozzi's (Picked him randomly, he was linked in CM webpage)

Chris Camozzi:
TRAINING: I usually train three times a day. Training consists of Muay Thai, BJJ, judo and wrestling, depending on the day and time. Between those training sessions, I do strength and conditioning at Landow Performance or I do roadwork.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at Gumm MMA in the summer of 2005. I had just finished up playing Rugby at Fort Lewis College and I needed something to keep me busy. I wrestled in high school and thought I would give grappling a try. I found out Gumm MMA also offered kickboxing, and as a kid I always wanted to try boxing and since MMA is the modern day boxing I went that route. I started training kickboxing and BJJ with Brad Gumm and never left. I was hooked on it immediately.

What ranks and titles have you held?
BJJ brown belt, VFC middleweight champ, RMBB Middleweight Champ, Tap or Snap middleweight champ, Kickdown light heavyweight champ, EFX middleweight champ, Prize FC middleweight champ
Do you have any heroes? I have a lot of idols or people I admire. I regret to say I have not met any heroes other than those serving in the Military
• Team Ortiz member on TUF 11
• Eight wins by KO, six by submission (2 RNC, 2 guillotine, anaconda, triangle)
• Has won five of his last seven
• Scored May 2011 win over Joey Villasenor in non-UFC bout
• Last pre-TUF 11 win was a second round submission of UFC vet Chad Reiner in November of 2009
• Has lost to UFC vets Jesse Taylor and Jesse Forbes

CM Punk:
TRAINING: TBA
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2014. As a full-time fighter now, I’m training so I don’t walk in there unprepared.
What ranks and titles have you held? None
Do you have any heroes? None
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No
What was your job before you started fighting? Professional wrestler and I was a lab tech for a couple years.
If any, list ranks in any martial arts styles: None
• Former WWE superstar
• Has trained with renowned jiu-jitsu black belt Rener Gracie
• Has background in Kempo Karate

Training TBA lol

Back