UFC did Conor/Aldo PERFECTLY

DGT4NOW

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aldo is a bigger star than ever & he did not even fight.
Having him in Boston & Aldo finally showing personality is perfect

This fight will be epic

yup 1mil buys easy, im buying it and I rarely buy fights

Should have let Aldo in the octagon... what the hell?

Too WWE - the interview afterwards was sufficient to further promote and hype the fight.

I still love the fact that the first words out of Aldo's mouth from his translator was "Es normal."

Aldo won't be bitching about pay anymore lol

They did it right from the beginning as far as the hype, promotion, opponents, and tonight.

I'm liking this, I don't think Mcgregor can even make it competitive vs Aldo but I love that he may finally make the p4p best fighter and goat candidate get some more spotlight that he deserves.

I'm liking this, I don't think Mcgregor can even make it competitive vs Aldo but I love that he may finally make the p4p best fighter and goat candidate get some more spotlight that he deserves.

I can't agree or disagree. I still think there are too many questions to be answered here. I feel like 145 division is very shallow--you basically have about 3-4 real elite fighters and then a bunch of guys who are just there to be beaten by those elite fighters. Connor hasn't faced the cream of the crop in rankings or skill. The difference between 4 through 1 and 10 through 5 is more pronounced at 145 lbs than any other division.

It was on FOX and they are extremely strict on content...a potential brawl was brewing and the producers definitely made the decision to keep Jose out of the cage.

It was on FOX and they are extremely strict on content...a potential brawl was brewing and the producers definitely made the decision to keep Jose out of the cage.

I think so too

Agreed.

Remember after Conor beat Poirier talk was he would fight Aldo next and a bunch of articles came out saying the best thing to do promotion wise would be to give Conor a headline fight against a fringer top 10er.

UFC struck gold. Aldo has his Anderson-Vitor fight

Aldo is a bigger star than ever & he did not even fight.
Having him in Boston & Aldo finally showing personality is perfect

This fight will be epic

the joke is that Conor was headlining a fucking fight night
not even famous enough for a fox card or ppv. lol.

Agreed.

Remember after Conor beat Poirier talk was he would fight Aldo next and a bunch of articles came out saying the best thing to do promotion wise would be to give Conor a headline fight against a fringer top 10er.

UFC struck gold. Aldo has his Anderson-Vitor fight

it is going to look more like anderson vs franklin

Back