UFC Conor vs. Siver: Embedded

BornPure87

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dana trailing behind Conor every step of the way :icon_lol:

[YT]RFMI1OUmVNQ[/YT]

These embedded videos aren't quite as exciting as they used to be.

Blog ends at 4:46.

So I guess it is safe to assume if McGregor wins we are getting a stare down between him and Aldo after the fight

So I guess it is safe to assume if McGregor wins we are getting a stare down between him and Aldo after the fight

Or even in the octagon straightaway according to Conor, since he won't have any bruises from the fight. Would love that scenario though just to see Aldo's reaction.

Aldo will kill Conor. Easy bet for the brazilian.

Who has Conor mcgregor fought that makes him the "GOAT". Seriously I'm fairly new to the sport and I have watched all of Conor's ufc fights on fight pass he is impressive , but what makes people think he will actually obliterate his division?

Siver is getting way too much airtime on these. They should just cut him out altogether.

Who has Conor mcgregor fought that makes him the "GOAT". Seriously I'm fairly new to the sport and I have watched all of Conor's ufc fights on fight pass he is impressive , but what makes people think he will actually obliterate his division?
What makes you think the sun will come up the next morning? There is your answer.

Back