News UFC can supposedly take a percentage of a business a fighter starts while under UFC contract.

i don't think thats allowed in most of european countries, brazil for sure not

dana-white-twitter.jpg

I'm not sure if you heard, but ZUFFA sold the UFC in 2016.
Even worse then. Why is this in the journalist's article?
It's the base for their piece.

Zuffa still exists. It is the parent company of the UFC, it was owned by the F brothers (and others), and is now a subsidiary of Endeavor (and others).

It's crazy how much owning the masters are worth. You can own the publishing, your likeness, all of that shit. Absolutely worthless if you don't own the masters, as they still own your music.
Well "absolutely worthless" might be a stretch, but owning your masters is the biggest key, yes!

If this is true I am gonna stop watching.

But they're allegedly independent contractors, lol.

I don't know how anyone can honestly think our courts have any legitimacy considering they allow UFC and WWE to get away with that independent contractor nonsense. They're just tools for government and giant corporations.

But they're allegedly independent contractors, lol.

I don't know how anyone can honestly think our courts have any legitimacy considering they allow UFC and WWE to get away with that independent contractor nonsense. They're just tools for government and giant corporations.
They always have been. Occasionally we burn buildings and let them know we won't tolerate it.

I wonder if you could get around it by making your wife the owner of the buisness.

Shitty either way.

Will UFC also take responsibility and pay off any bankruptcy debt that the business incurs like Johnny Hendricks Steak House?

So even if you open a gym the ufc get a cut, even like a youtube page? That's crazy.

Last edited:
There is shady stuff going on in the UFC. That’s for sure.
What is the relationship between the UFC and proper 12?
Was that a contract demand of Conrat? or does the UFC get money from their profit?
The same goes for the hot sauce of Poirier.
Why would the UFC accept these unknown small brands?
They didn’t want to give Conrat and Poirier the money they demanded? They gave them a platform to market their product?
Or they share in their profits?

Conrat fought against Khabib with proper 12 on the Canvas. It’s absolutely ridiculous that a fighter sponsors the organisation he works for with a referee paid by his sponsorship from the UFC. how can a fighter sponsor the UFC? How can a judge be fair when he is getting paid with money from the UFC which gets sponsorship from the fighter?

Idk who are more slimy… if lawyers, wme/Dana or rolex reselliers from diamond district NYC.

I hate to judge a man before he's found guilty but Dana White needs to be indicted, locked in a cell and beaten with a pillow case full of bars of soap.

Back