• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Brazil Card

Red Triangle

Silver Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to seeing what the UFC puts together for their upcoming return to Brazil. I tend to believe that they will make it a pretty big card. What do you all think are some potential fights that could be made?

My hopefuls are:

Fig vs Moreno
Nunes vs Dumont
Barboza vs Caceres
Dos Anjos vs Hooker
Pereira vs Li
Burns vs Neal
Costa vs Hermansen

Abu Dhabi is the new Brazil since Zuffa sold their ownership.

Brazil is the new Canada so expect
Nunes vs Aldana
Munoz vs Shore
Luque vs Leech
Periera
Andrad Ribas
Pantoja

They seem to fill these cards with guys who aren't headline worthy. Guys like Costa, Burns, RDA, Barboza, Chito seem to be reserved for main events or bolstering "worthy" PPV's

I miss the crazy cards for brazil like UFC 153, UFC 134, UFC 179

Barboza & Hermanson are booked. Can't see Dumont getting the next title shot over Shevy, Vieira, AND Aldana.

Nunes vs Aldana
Figgy vs Moreno 4
_______ vs _________
Robocop vs Fluffy
Munhoz vs Yanez

Needs a 5th bout consisting of: Brazilian vs Mexican/Mexican-American opponent. Any ideas? No top 5 FWs from Brazil for Yair & Grasso is booked.

Edit: Luque vs D-Rod & RDA vs Tony 2 are the only fights I can think of.

Last edited:
Charles vs Volkanovski as the main event mandatory (if Oliveira wins).
That would be fantastic but not sure he will be willing or able to turn around on 3 month's notice to defend his belt. If he comes out unscathed I could see it.

That would be fantastic but not sure he will be willing or able to turn around on 3 month's notice to defend his belt. If he comes out unscathed I could see it.
Well, at least he said that. If he wins and keep without injuries, why not.

From what I've read, Nunes is not popular in Brazil, so I don't know about that one. Also Jan seems very soon for Oliveira to fight again, assuming he wins. Unless he pulls off an early finish, which he might.

Well, at least he said that. If he wins and keep without injuries, why not.
He doesn’t need to fight again that soon, he is already fighting Islam months earlier than he wanted to

No way these quick turn arounds aren’t taking a toll on him… I wish the Islam fight was gonna be in January like he originally wanted

Main card will probably be:
Figgy vs Moreno 4
Nunes vs Aldana/Vieira
Costa vs chimaev
Burns vs Neal
Pereira vs D-rod/leech

can see Luque + Walker being on the prelims, or Glover/Jiri 2 headlining if it isn’t on the December card. Maybe a shevchenko/santos rematch.

Fig vs. Moreno 4
Khamzat vs. Costa
Luque vs. Leech
Pereira vs. Wonderboy
Andrade fight

He doesn’t need to fight again that soon, he is already fighting Islam months earlier than he wanted to

No way these quick turn arounds aren’t taking a toll on him… I wish the Islam fight was gonna be in January like he originally wanted
I understand and agree, but between UFC asking for Islam fight right after robbing him and him asking for a fight in Brazil, I think he is way more entitled. If he wins and he wants it, I take his will.

I think Figueiredo/Moreno IV is a lock for this card and another title fight like Valentina/Taila II, Jiri/Glover II or an Amanda featherweight title defense as they usually put on another title fight to reinforce cards with the flyweight title.

I understand and agree, but between UFC asking for Islam fight right after robbing him and him asking for a fight in Brazil, I think he is way more entitled. If he wins and he wants it, I take his will.
Do Bronx doesn’t have the pull you think he does.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the UFC puts together for their upcoming return to Brazil. I tend to believe that they will make it a pretty big card. What do you all think are some potential fights that could be made?

My hopefuls are:

Fig vs Moreno
Nunes vs Dumont
Barboza vs Caceres
Dos Anjos vs Hooker
Pereira vs Li
Burns vs Neal
Costa vs Hermansen

Good question! Here's my card if they're throwing a good bit of money at it and making a big deal out of it, rather than putting on a Fight night.

Deiveson Figueiredo (c) vs Brandon Moreno IV
Amanda Nunes (c) vs Ketlen Vieira
Paulo Costa vs Robert Whittaker (After Whittaker trains with Khamzat lol)
Gilbert Burns vs Jorge Masvidal (Already agreed to fight, apparently)
Johnny Walker vs Paul Craig

Jailton Almeida vs Alexander Romanov
Andre Muniz vs Nassourdine Imavov
Taila Santos vs Jessica Andrade
Douglas Silva de Andrade vs Cody Stamann
Michel Pereira vs Daniel Rodriguez
Norma Dumont vs Stephanie Egger
Thiago Moises vs Terrance McKinney
Raulian Paiva vs Tony Gravely

Good question! Here's my card if they're throwing a good bit of money at it and making a big deal out of it, rather than putting on a Fight night.

That's a damn good card.

That's a damn good card.

Thanks man, might be a little bit too expensive, and I'd fully expect a few DWCS Brazilian fighters to appear on the card on the preliminary portion, but at this point it's impossible to predict who that might be... so I just went with that card!

Looks good except 145lb Dumont against 125lbs egger

Back