Ufc blurring adidas logo

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
0B533FC4-28C0-4D1A-8942-F0605158FD98.jpg

Adidas owns Reebok though lol. Reebok is trash.

What an amazing job they did. I totally couldn't tell that it was an adidas logo

It always amazes me when they blur out every logo in some TV shows.

Just seems ridiculous to me.

Because Adidas doesn't pay the bills... got to keep Reebok happy for the discount coupon.

C-level sports brand for a C-level organisation.

They made Pettis put tape over his shirt during the 1st embedded. UFC is absurd.

I like how they also still blur Full Tilt Poker on replays of old cards.

The fuck is that about?

Obviously Full Tilt was caught in a massive scandal that resulted in the end of the online poker era in 2011. But it was acquired and re-launched in 2014.

So what is the UFC's purpose for blurring the logo in cards from like 2005?

I like how they also still blur Full Tilt Poker on replays of old cards.

The fuck is that about?

Obviously Full Tilt was caught in a massive scandal that resulted in the end of the online poker era in 2011. But it was acquired and re-launched in 2014.

So what is the UFC's purpose for blurring the logo in cards from like 2005?

Because they (or any blurred out brand from back in the day) are no longer under contract with the UFC. So the UFC isn't getting money from them anymore therefore they will not give them free advertising after the fact. This is business as usual.

Lol, if I was Reebok I would hold them in breach since that ain’t blurring shit !

They even blurred out logos on shorts and on the matt in their DVD's.

The missed like half of the same logos though. What a joke.

Because they (or any blurred out brand from back in the day) are no longer under contract with the UFC. So the UFC isn't getting money from them anymore therefore they will not give them free advertising after the fact. This is business as usual.

lol this is what i thought until i thought about it for 2 seconds and realized they're probly not still getting a check from Mickey's or Corn Nuts either.

So that's not the reason.

I bet they wouldn’t blur out condomdepot tho...

Back