• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Bisping vs Gastelum Bout Order and Times Set

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
qEVEsbA.jpg

Thought he wanted to fight in London for his send off.

Holy ballsacks, I hope Dana pays Bisping handsomely because talk about saving a fucking card. You remove Michael from the equation and this becomes a king of the cage card

Li Jingliang got a co-main spot? He better not blow that shit.

He's like the only decent chinese fighter the UFC has had since its inception.

I like how Bruce Leeroy is on every Asian card, like the name and gimmick alone is going to trick them.

Honestly pumped for this card.. a little upset that corran vs yan isn't the co main but I can deal with that. Best free card of the year so far. Pumped to see Jingaling fight too.. kid has a lot of hype behind him

Half the card still needs to be unlocked lol.

What a shitty card that is... Bisping pretty much saved the entire event.

TBH what the F is Kelvin still doing in MW?

Must suck being American and fighting on the Thanksgiving weekend card. Lol.

Will be skipping this one.

Fight Pass clan enjoy guys!

Holy ballsacks, I hope Dana pays Bisping handsomely because talk about saving a fucking card. You remove Michael from the equation and this becomes a king of the cage card
Actually that main card is pretty good. Muslim Salikhov is a huge prospect (and just KTFO'ed Guillard with a wheel kick), and Wang Guan is arguably China's biggest prospect.

What a shitty card that is... Bisping pretty much saved the entire event.

TBH what the F is Kelvin still doing in MW?

Hes said a couple times he wants to go back, dont think management will let him and I dont blame him. He cant make weight.

Back