Media UFC and NSCAC are PUSHING Maycee Barber HARD. Video of ILLEGAL weigh in procedure surfaces...

The UFC has always been the most corrupt mixed martial arts organization and the commissions love their money.

In all fucking honesty, the UFC weigh ins are fucking ridiculous.
Like that Cowboy & Conor weigh in. Both 170lbs. Really? Not even 169 and 171? Both exactly 170?
Fuck that. That old man is just reading the scales and saying a pre rehearsed number, when it comes to specific matchups.

This game is so fucking rigged man.

@NorrisB

Rigged. I think i'll watch bare knuckle fc before thats start turning rigged.

Why dont they use electronic scales?

The real answer - because calibration. Electronic scales are less reliable.

These are the scales used by researchers, MDs, and everyone else who wants good data on human weight.

well that looks like they cheated to get her in at 126lbs, straight up and down.

Is there ANY legit stuff going on these days between UFC and the agencies they associated with like the NSAC and USADA? It's just shady as fuck across the board.
The video cuts too much and zooms to much to clearly see what is going on

the only thing clear is she made the weight it was set at when she stepped on, which was likely 126

For u dummies who don't understand how the scale works, it doesn't have to be sit dead center. You know how long dude would have to fidget with the scale to get that? The weight was fine, and second of all, how would this be Maycee's problem? What did she do wrong in the situation? She has nobody around her, she isn't trying to manipulate the weight like DC and Kelvin did. She's simply getting her weight checked out and then moving along. If there is any issue at all its on the NSAC as they are the ones responsible for making sure everyone is on weight.

Not sure why some are making Maycee out to be the villain when she's done nothing wrong. Get a life you dorks, the future is here.

This is obviously a troll job or people who clearly have never been involved with weigh ins as an athlete or a coach.

You've cracked the case!

source.gif

I mute most of the womens MMA matches anyway, could give a flying fuck its ZZZzzz..when that shit starts.

Back