UFC 76 is the most simple funny thing ever.

JWittobeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC 76 Knockout, featuring 0 knockouts.

Absolutely fucking hilarious.

thats pretty funny. I wonder why they stopped giving cards these EXTREME titles... I can't even remember the last card that had a secondary title

they should have named ufc 201 "UFC 201 Save your money for UFC 202 Instead"

Did you just see @UL's post in your other thread, then make a thread on this?

But why was 43 titled Meltdown with the Icman fighting? That title turned out to be prophetic. Or was it all planned by the Rothschilds?

what was the last event that had a title except for the number? :p

UFC 125: Resolution:
Frankie and Gray battle to a draw. No resolution!

Also 76 was the shit. FOTY with Forest and Shogun right? Pretty big upset as well.

UFC 125: Resolution:
Frankie and Gray battle to a draw. No resolution!

Also 76 was the shit. FOTY with Forest and Shogun right? Pretty big upset as well.

so 125 was the last one? is weird because 124 was plain st pierre vs koscheck 2 :D

But why was 43 titled Meltdown with the Icman fighting? That title turned out to be prophetic. Or was it all planned by the Rothschilds?
I have always found that to be the funniest title, especially because they were pushing Chuck at the time. Randy was a bonafide star and 2x HW champ, but Chuck was their "horse."

My first event. Great card.
Yves Edwards should've been the champ in those days.

I was there so I don't find it funny at all...

Forrest/Shogun fight was great though

Stupid TV Shows not reading the memo , they failed to realize they were Japs on this night & there simply to have there face stepped on.

thats pretty funny. I wonder why they stopped giving cards these EXTREME titles... I can't even remember the last card that had a secondary title
They should start doing it again.
UFC 202
Leprechaun in the 209

First UFC I attended.. So fucking upset, but that Forrest victory made up for it.

Back