• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 302 PBP/Discussion

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
1717276941489.png

Main Card (ESPN+)​
LightweightIslam Makhachevvs.Dustin Poirier
MiddleweightSean Stricklandvs.Paulo Costa
MiddleweightKevin Hollandvs.Michal Oleksiejczuk
HeavyweightJailton Almeidavs.Alexander Romanov
WelterweightRandy Brownvs.Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos
Preliminary Card (ESPN 2 / ESPN+)
MiddleweightCesar Almeidavs.Roman Kopylov
LightweightGrant Dawsonvs.Joe Solecki
WelterweightPhilip Rowevs.Jake Matthews
WelterweightNiko Pricevs.Alex Morono
Early Preliminary Card (ESPN+ / UFC Fight Pass)
WelterweightMickey Gallvs.Bassil Hafez
Women's BantamweightAilin Perezvs.Joselyne Edwards
FlyweightMitch Raposovs.Andre Lima

• Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa is 5 rounds.
  • A heavyweight bout between Alexander Volkov and Jailton Almeida was expected to take place at this event. However, the bout was scrapped for unknown reasons and Volkov was booked for UFC on ABC: Whittaker vs. Chimaev against Sergei Pavlovich. Alexander Romanov stepped in on short notice on April 9.
  • Jeremiah Wells was expected to face Niko Price. However, Wells pulled out due to undisclosed reasons and was replaced by Alex Morono on April 18.
  • Road to UFC Season 2 flyweight winner Park Hyun-sung was expected to face Andre Lima. However, he pulled out due to a knee injury and was replaced by promotional newcomer Nyamjargal Tumendemberel on May 1. Tumendemberel was then forced to withdraw from the event due to visa issues and he was replaced by Mitch Raposo on May 21.

Last edited:
The first fight starts in 7 minutes from now.

I've never seen Raposo fight, so I have no idea what to expect in the first fight of the night.

People were saying Raposo is small, but he didn't look small when he and Lima were face-to-face at the weigh-in.

Can't believe this bum waited 9 minutes and 30 seconds to initiate any grappling after getting comfortably pierced up on the feet.

How can you say you're going to drown him with your grappling and cardio and then do absolutely nothing other than hope he just slows down because he missed weight?

Lima/Raposo was kinda boring considering it was a pure striking fight.

How can you give 2 rounds for Raposo lol ?

Lmao 29-28 for Raposo. That judge needs to be pulled immediately if they have anything lined up for the rest of the night, can't let them carry on after that.

Edwards q proof that you can get better with work. Like she wasnt sweeping Pudilova like this!

Perez should be up 2-0 but who knows with judging tonight

30-27 Perez but needs to be smarter from now on

Hopefully fight #3 is a little better than the first two.

Peoples mqin even coming up judging by the main bet thread discussion
It's weird because Bassil should win and is a YUGE fav. I have him in one parlay but that's it for me.

It's weird because Bassil should win and is a YUGE fav. I have him in one parlay but that's it for me.
Have parlay with 300+ winning left on Haffez and Islam.

Back