• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 300 confirmed bouts

Rate the currently unfinished UFC 300 card (can change vote as more fights get added)

Votes: 8 5.2%

Votes: 2 1.3%

Votes: 9 5.8%

Votes: 5 3.2%

Votes: 21 13.5%

Votes: 25 16.1%

Votes: 38 24.5%

Votes: 27 17.4%

Votes: 9 5.8%

Votes: 11 7.1%

• Total voters
I kinda would've liked to see Figueiredo fight someone else instead of Cody.

Imgaine if what has been announced so far is all prelim fights, with the 115 title fight headlining on free tv and having Charles/Arman as a co-main for free tv. Jeez that would then truly be a legendary card. But the top 5 fights on the ppv have to be bonkers in order for this to play out. I put those chances @ slim to none but that would be dope

I kinda would've liked to see Figueiredo fight someone else instead of Cody.

I looked at the rankings and the only fighter ranked above Rob Font who isnt already booked is Cory Sandhagen. I'm wondering if Sandhagen turned down the fight because that would have been a much more fun matchup.

The guys ranked below Figgy have no name value other than Cruz who has no reason to take the fight so maybe they just wanted a name people recognize.

So far for my own excitement levels all this is UFC 300 announcements is prelim card worthy.

d25ct2b-88742bbe-5984-4fa8-b205-379c4f26e8ad.jpg

B80_da6kxPgDb45TeQrrDrYihtsc661kS-ESAIXL2tI.jpg

It's a really nice card but it's missing that star quality Main Event.

The card is still far from complete, so just give it a rating based on the 6 fights available. As more fights are added, I will update the thread, and you can change your vote. Also which fights are you most hyped up for? For me its the Jiri and Charles fight, can't wait for that
1705228420856.png

I know they’re keeping Izzy vs ? up their sleeve but realistically who else can bump up a card so significant?? I think 299 is shaping up as a much better lineup but I’m also expecting a couple of fights from 299 to migrate themselves over to 300.

I know they’re keeping Izzy vs ? up their sleeve but realistically who else can bump up a card so significant?? I think 299 is shaping up as a much better lineup but I’m also expecting a couple of fights from 299 to migrate themselves over to 300.
Izzy vs Khamzat for the BMF title lol

I feel like leon vs belal will be on there and obviously Jim Miller vs possibly Paul Felder or maybe Matt Brown. Other than we could possibly see brock vs someone, or we could see khabib come back too. It's not a terrible card but it doesn't have the wow factor like 299 does

Back