• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 300 card what are your guesses ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 592822
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Khamzat fighting for the belt during Ramadan.

Jones vs Pavlovich
Strickland vs Izzy 2
O'Malley vs Chito 2

The big trio of Conor, Ronda and Dana.

Conor vs Chandler
Ronda vs Pena
Dana vs streamers

You are aware that UFC 200 also had non-sensible bout ordering. Jon Jones is far bigger name than Meisha Tate. Of course, Lesnar, Anderson Silva, Cormier were all way bigger than Tate/Nunes.

View attachment 1005012
Jon Jones didn't fight at 200, him vs DC was supposed to headline, remember?

Surprised so many of you think Jones would fight Brock at this point. Maybe only if USADA agrees to fuck off for their fight

Anderson saved the fight by stepping in against DC. DC obviously and blatantly tried to carry Anderson and not hurt him too bad because he was grateful(huge payday for DC being on that card). Anderson rewarded DC going easy by trying to finish him lol. If I recall Anderson hurt him pretty bad with a kick to the body

Um... That's not the point. The point is they put Nunes/Tate over Lesnar, Anderson Silva and Cormier which makes zero sense, so you can't be sure that the UFC always makes sense, is my point.

You are aware that Jones (the bigger draw) was scheduled to headline over Nunes/Tate.

So they put Nunes/Tate over the bigger draws, Lesnar, Anderson Silva and Cormier? The point is that you can't be sure that the UFC always makes sense. They might very well put Jones over McGregor.

maybe gsp gets a offer he cant refuse and fights leon or colby

Lol Jones (decent PPV draw) vs random UK fighter (as far as casuals are concerned) headlining over Conor McGregor. You’re funny TS.
{<jordan}

Jones would definitely get the headline spot over Conor for 300, just like Brock wasn't in the headline spot at 200.

Besides, do you really think Conor wants to go 5 rounds?!

That would be hilarious after all this time and all those, err, horses he's eaten.

They'll just make Conor massive on the poster to soothe his ego.

Unpopular opinion: Zuckerberg VS Musk is the main event. I know, I know... Zuck doesn't think Musk is serious anymore... So that has convinced everyone it's off... But the first time Zuck said that, Musk confirmed it's still on, so there's no reason for me to believe otherwise.

So what if Mark's coach also thinks it's off. If Zuck thinks he has a fight, he'll train harder, obviously. But all I've heard is speculation, from Mark's side, that it "probably isn't gonna happen." While I've seen pictures that prove Elon's training with GSP and John Danaher. Elon's a genius. If Elon busts his a$$ while Zuck thinks the fight's not gonna happen, it's really gonna level out the playing field.
Dude, they’re not gonna fuckin fight. Get it out of your head lmao

Reactions: HHJ
Unpopular opinion: Zuckerberg VS Musk is the main event. I know, I know... Zuck doesn't think Musk is serious anymore... So that has convinced everyone it's off... But the first time Zuck said that, Musk confirmed it's still on, so there's no reason for me to believe otherwise.
There is every reason to believe otherwise. Musk talks out his ass way to much besides knowing he would get tooled against anyone that actually trains. Musk will hide in his ivory tower with his considerable belly, no way he was ever going to do that fight.

So what if Mark's coach also thinks it's off. If Zuck thinks he has a fight, he'll train harder, obviously. But all I've heard is speculation, from Mark's side, that it "probably isn't gonna happen." While I've seen pictures that prove Elon's training with GSP and John Danaher. Elon's a genius. If Elon busts his a$$ while Zuck thinks the fight's not gonna happen, it's really gonna level out the playing field.

Do you unironically believe that Elon's a genius?

If Jones sticks around after Stipe, then him vs Pavlovich.
Volk vs Islam 2
Strickland vs Khamzat
Izzy vs DDP
Max vs Gaethje as the main card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back