• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 292 PBP/Discussion

If Gerald was a few years younger that rd 2/3 finish +800 wouldve hit like crack in the 80s

No regrets

0/2 so far on the card

Lost Gerald +210 ML
And sprinkle on 2/3

GM3 is like a cheaper, lighter version of Paul Craig. While he isn't a worldbeater this is a disappointing performance. He has four 3rd round finishes against Bruna Silva, Stoltzfus, Deron Winn and Trevin Giles. He's fought much, much better opposition and he's always been an opportunistic sub finisher, combine that against a super overrated fighter and known gasser in Petrovski, he was in a great position to play spoiler. Even his grappling seemed lethargic and largely ineffective. Suck that I lost on a split, but he just didn't do enough.

Last edited:
Did he really try though? It looked to me like he wasn't going for it for real. No effort, no setup
I agree on the no setup and half-assed effort. Obviously Petroski trained the shit out of keeping his head up so he didn't get guilltoined! Stunning lack of imagination from GM.

GM3 is like a cheaper, lighter version of Paul Craig. While he isn't a worldbeater this is a disappointing performance. He has four 3rd round finishes against Bruna Silva, Stoltzfus, Deron Winn and Trevin Giles. He's fought much, much better fighters and he's always been an opportunistic sub finisher, combine that against a super overrated fighter and known gasser in Petrovski, he was in a great position to play spoiler. Even his grappling seemed lethargic and largely ineffective. Suck that I lost on a split, but he just didn't do enough.

Petroski seems to operate on luck a bit. Seems one of those guys who is in trouble in lot of fights but somehow always things tend to go for him in the end.
I'm talking about that fight vs Chinese dude who had gassed to limit Andrei in front of him but somehow just did just about everything possible thing wrong to lose the fight.

GM3 is like a cheaper, lighter version of Paul Craig. While he isn't a worldbeater this is a disappointing performance. He has four 3rd round finishes against Bruna Silva, Stoltzfus, Deron Winn and Trevin Giles. He's fought much, much better opposition and he's always been an opportunistic sub finisher, combine that against a super overrated fighter and known gasser in Petrovski, he was in a great position to play spoiler. Even his grappling seemed lethargic and largely ineffective. Suck that I lost on a split, but he just didn't do enough.

Hes been fighting for 16 years and over 50 fights now. Being 35 makes him seem a lot younger than he is. I lost money on him but hs been through hell and was gonna dropoff eventually.

Should be 20-18 Gibson but finishing the round like that is a good way to lose the round.

Cody kind of ate his words. Brad didn’t leg hump at all.

That's pretty terrible judging. Not that it's a robbery but the 30-27 shows a complete lack of understanding of mma. Scoring the 2nd for Katona is weighting the last 30 seconds more than the rest of the round. Also a bad, but common, judging mistake.

Back