• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 291 PBP/Discussion

I'd score it 2-1 Vergara, but honestly all 3 rounds were so close that any score wouldn't surprise me.

I feel like Bonfim SHOULD make easy work of Giles, but I also feel that by typing this that the opposite will happen haha.

I feel like Bonfim SHOULD make easy work of Giles, but I also feel that by typing this that the opposite will happen haha.
Bonfim seems untested, but Giles might not be the guy to test him.

Giles has looked better since dropping to 170, but he still has that weak fighter somewhere in him.

1st time as UFC dog for Giles? Seems wrong but too lazy to look up.

Bonfim ML + Bonfim by Stoppage + U1.5 all cash.
Nice!

I kinda like Chiesa in the next one (but I gotta run for a pickup). I hope Holland wins though lol.

Having some kind of fake parallel belt that's arbritrarly given to someone in the ufc is weird as fuck.
2014-wwe-united-states-championship-commemorative-title-belt_pi4881000_altimages_ff_4881665-d082560e80058a5365f0alt1_full.jpg

I'm waiting for the UFC to have a North American, South American, European, etc. champion, then have them battle in a bracket and then face off in the co-main of the final PPV card of the year, or even against the real champion at the end of the year.

Since the UFC and WWE are linked, I'm sure we'll see more gimmicky shit eventually.

I kinda like Chiesa in the next one (but I gotta run for a pickup). I hope Holland wins though lol.
I'm back. I guess I didn't miss shit haha.

Takedown or death for Chiesa?
Yeah.

I was thinking about betting Chiesa pre-fight, but since the lines closed, I will wait for Chiesa to get a TD and hope Holland can survive/get back up, cuz Chiesa won't be able to keep getting TDs before he gets tired/clipped.

I'm gonna sounds nuts. I think Tony is gonna beat Green. This will be the worst guy Ferguson has fought in years and i think Green retires after this fight.

Back