• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 290: Alexander Volkanovski vs. Yair Rodriguez, July 8

Niko is so bad though. Hard to bet on him at these chalked prices. He could also carry Robbie to a decision like cowboy
Nah trust me, Robbie is not going to have that cardio. He fades after rnd 1.

Niko has 2 decision wins in his entire career. If you get Niko ko at plus odds, max bet that.

It took Bryan Barberena 9 and half mins to finish Robbie.

Niko's power > Bryan

Niko will get Robbie* out faster

Rnd1
Rnd 1 ko
or under 1.5

All of these are playable.

(robbie not Bryan**)

It took Bryan Barberena 9 and half mins to finish Robbie.

Niko's power > Bryan

Niko will get Robbie* out faster

Rnd1
Rnd 1 ko
or under 1.5

All of these are playable.

(robbie not Bryan**)
Niko couldn’t get a washed cowboy out of there. He fell apart vs Rowe as well

Niko couldn’t get a washed cowboy out of there. He fell apart vs Rowe as well
Donald still had Milage in 2020

coming off a Pettis decision loss.

You dont have to take my word for it. Just watch Robbies last fight. He literally just eats shots and has no more reflexes. a 33 year old vs a 41 year old who is fighting one last time always ends the same way.

Niko fell apart in rnd 3, Rowe just had a split with Magney. Niko only needs one round. Rowe would have taken out Robbie in rnd 1 also.

Knowing that Price fighting IQ is below average and the respect he shows toward UFC legends, I bet that somehow he will make a competitive fight against Lawler. I will still add him to parlay but his win is not a lock.

Knowing that Price fighting IQ is below average and the respect he shows toward UFC legends, I bet that somehow he will make a competitive fight against Lawler. I will still add him to parlay but his win is not a lock.
Its a lock.

You can come back and tease me after its over if you want. I put my rep on the line.

im that confident.

No way I'm trusting Niko. I agree he should be the favourite and I agree he should win, but he has not looked good lately. He is not a lock at all.
Robbie is shot for sure, but he looked ok against Barbarena in round 1, I wouldnt be surpriced if he KOs Niko in round 1.
Big red flag for me on Niko, that guy has looked awful lately.

I might sprinkle Robbie R1 KO if the price is right.

No way I'm trusting Niko. I agree he should be the favourite and I agree he should win, but he has not looked good lately. He is not a lock at all.
Robbie is shot for sure, but he looked ok against Barbarena in round 1, I wouldnt be surpriced if he KOs Niko in round 1.
Big red flag for me on Niko, that guy has looked awful lately.

I might sprinkle Robbie R1 KO if the price is right.
Not really he out landed Rowe and backed him up and landed his own clean shots. Robbie wouldn't survive a fight in cage warriors against a rookie prospect with average punching power.

He's reached Marlon Moraes/Shogun level washed. He's not going to have a rocky moment. Worst thing that can happen is Niko winning a boring decision because he wanted to showboat but unlikely , he wants that bonus money.

Bo Nickal R1KO @+800.
I mean Bo probably finishes this in the first round and it's probably via Sub, but a ground and pound on a curled up Gore doesn't feel completely off the table. At +800 i like this for a little sprinkle.
I also took a little sprinkle on R2KO @+1500... who knows, stranger things have happened.

Not really he out landed Rowe and backed him up and landed his own clean shots. Robbie wouldn't survive a fight in cage warriors against a rookie prospect with average punching power.

He's reached Marlon Moraes/Shogun level washed. He's not going to have a rocky moment. Worst thing that can happen is Niko winning a boring decision because he wanted to showboat but unlikely , he wants that bonus money.

I agree with you that I think Niko should take this. I don't think Robbie can take out Niko in the first round and I do think that the pace of Niko is going to be to much for Robbie later in the fight. Especially if he can mix in some wrestling and cage pushing.... but look at Robbies round 1 vs Barbarena and look at Nikos round 1 against Rowe. You can't tell me that Niko is a lock after watching those rounds side by side. Some of the shots that Robbie landed on Barbarena both in R1 and in R2 could very well take out Niko. Niko is not as durable as he once was and he gets hit clean a lot these days.
I certainly don't agree with you that Robbie is shot in the same way as Shogun and Moraes, not even close.

As I said, I do think Niko takes this... but Robbie is for sure live first half of the fight.

Cage push and takedowns.
Jauregui will immediately throw her away from her in the first contact, she has too good zig zag movement that opens up much more space for here defensive reaction to some kind of takedown. She is also explosive and rejects positions, she will easily scramble up if a takedown occurs.

Last edited:
I agree with you that I think Niko should take this. I don't think Robbie can take out Niko in the first round and I do think that the pace of Niko is going to be to much for Robbie later in the fight. Especially if he can mix in some wrestling and cage pushing.... but look at Robbies round 1 vs Barbarena and look at Nikos round 1 against Rowe. You can't tell me that Niko is a lock after watching those rounds side by side. Some of the shots that Robbie landed on Barbarena both in R1 and in R2 could very well take out Niko. Niko is not as durable as he once was and he gets hit clean a lot these days.
I certainly don't agree with you that Robbie is shot in the same way as Shogun and Moraes, not even close.

As I said, I do think Niko takes this... but Robbie is for sure live first half of the fight.
he is shot. He was getting backed up by Nick Diaz off a long hiatus.

Niko ate some of Rowe's punches and recovered quickly in rnd 1.

Barberena has some of the worst power in the division , post surgery in 2020 he could not take out Anthony Ivey and Jason witt who are both chinny.

Robby is washed, Niko is better than Barb and i'd pick him to beat Bryan. He's beaten some decent guys and he has a high finish rate. Robby struggling till rnd 3 with Diaz, Niko would have taken Diaz out sooner. Nick was slow , sluggish and lost his chin also.

Ppl giving Niko a hard time because they don't like Phil Rowe or something, Phil is a decent fighter, Niko gave him a fight and fell short late rnd 3.

Trust me when i say this Robbie is getting koed in rnd 1. He could not compete in regional mma against an average striker who has decent power.

The Pantoja line is just crazy to me. What am I missing here? This should be a very even fight lined as a pick em in my opinion and instead Pantoja is huge dog. I don't get this at all? He beat Moreno twice (albeit long time ago) and has looked great recently. Moreno on the other hand has mostly fought Figgy, so it's kind of hard to really gauge how good he is. I thought the KKF fight was very close, maybe even Moreno was losing until the kick.
Pantoja might not have the 5 round experience, but he is a dog and I feel that he has a really good chance to take the first 3 rounds. I give the edge to Pantoja in both grappling and striking. The only concern (and it's big) is the cardio. I also belive that Pantoja has the finishing upside.

I took Pantoja for 2u. Not that I'm that confident in the pick just that the line is so not right.
So big bet for me on Pantoja.

I agree. Pantoja has been disrespected for a while too so this won't be a case of a guy going in overconfident since he is 2-0 vs. His opponent. Pantoja should have gotten the title shot years ago.

Niko Price is my safest pick of the night, honestly he should be -500 by Saturday or even -600.

Robby is washed and done.

Price is so slow and easy to hit that I wouldn't ve confident in him.

I agree. Pantoja has been disrespected for a while too so this won't be a case of a guy going in overconfident since he is 2-0 vs. His opponent. Pantoja should have gotten the title shot years ago.

Price is so slow and easy to hit that I wouldn't ve confident in him.
ok

Volk is effective against strong boxers but I see him struggling massively with Yair kicks.

Volk is effective against strong boxers but I see him struggling massively with Yair kicks.

Volk doesn’t usually use his wrestling because he never seems to need to

but if he decides to wrestle - he should
Have no problem taking yair down and pounding on him

seems like everyone that tries , succeeds in taking yair down ….

Back