• All of it

• Most of it

• Some of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Poatan: Izzy makes me laugh

laughing face :

Alex-Pereira-13.jpg

why was dana acting like such a crybaby at the press conference lol
Dana is moody. When he is pissed off about something, anything, he snaps at people. He's always been like this.

Also... he is quite good buddies with Holland and Masvidal is economically important to UFC for this fight and he is now HIGHLY PAID so....he simply poured cold water on the Holland vs Masvidal verbal scuffle. Doesn't really surprise me. I think Holland is perhaps being a bit clever here and has an eye on a fight against Masvidal in the future IF Masvidal lose son Saturday and IF he doesn't retire etc.

Dana has always had a short fuse. He just doesn't wanna have 2 fighters who are not even fighting each other jawing at each other especially when it's Holland and Jorge. I do like both of these dudes....they're both fun and entertaining.

I just really hope Masvidal does not retire IF he loses Saturday. I think he likes money too much to retire at this point and he has a lucrative contract now. Burns is a TOUGH FIGHT for anyone....I am just a little surprised the UFC did this matchup to be honest.

Yup. I expect there to be a significant difference this time...

between the same two human beings....

fighting four months later...

Alex is definitely not going to be way bigger anymore...
I think that when they step in the cage....Pereira will still look significantly bigger.
He re-hydrates a large amount of weight, perhaps more than any other 185lb UFC fighter.

I think that when they step in the cage....Pereira will still look significantly bigger.
He re-hydrates a large amount of weight, perhaps more than any other 185lb UFC fighter.
I think that when they step in the cage... Pereira would look roughly the same size he did four months ago... and Izzy will look.... roughly the same size he did four months ago....

Good luck with your picks everyone. Don't take them too seriously. That's the beauty of MMA - you never know what will happen. Enjoy the fights!

Hoping you'll consider joining in the Play by Play discussion hosted by BMF mod @Jackonfire. Thanks for all you do here jack. Very much appreciate your integrity and style.

96871-3346655.png

I think that when they step in the cage... Pereira would look roughly the same size he did four months ago... and Izzy will look.... roughly the same size he did four months ago....
exactly.

both are low bodyfat, neither is a Gastelum bodytype.
Human physiology within the bounds of the contracted weight limit says they'll both look very similar to last time.

Good luck with your picks everyone. Don't take them too seriously. That's the beauty of MMA - you never know what will happen. Enjoy the fights!

Hoping you'll consider joining in the Play by Play discussion hosted by BMF mod @Jackonfire. Thanks for all you do here jack. Very much appreciate your integrity and style.

96871-3346655.png

Thanks bud. I'm really looking forward to this card. I already posted the weigh in thread, it starts a little earlier than usual. I expect good times to be had in the pbp Saturday night. I still need to make my picks. I usually drag my feet and end up doing them Saturday morning. Less time to second guess that way. :p

I guess it’s Fashion Week now, not Fight week
Izzy needs to borrow that coat from Rockhold tho, real swag.

all I saw was thick mudd and shookness

*Giblerts Afro is looking nice and spongey, Hespect on dat fro

*Dustin making his commentary debut… oh snap!

Last edited:
Back