• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 286 - Edwards vs. Usman 3: Main Card PBP Discussion - Sat. 3/18 at 5pm ET/2pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone should see if Bispings good eye is working, this is nothing like boxing. Don't disrespect the sweet science plz

Please .. DC just shut the fuck up. Holy moses what a blithering windbag.

Maia just landed the best combo of the fight and Anik sucking Oneills dick <BidenShutIt>

Maia moves & moves & moves & moves and then plant her feet and fires with no head movement

I hate it when they waste my valuable time with these broads fiting. I could be doing more important stuff, like pinching a loaf. Imagine going to an NFL game and having to watch the cheerleaders play a game at halftime.

Both O'Neill and Maia awkwardly pushing their fists toward eachother instead of throwing punches. What an absolute waste of time watching this is.

Vettori doesn't have stopping power either
No argument from me there (although Delidze does), I missed most of that fight because my Playstation had to update.

I stand by my broader point of WMMA lacking 'one-shot', 'brute strength' power. It's the X factor that separates 90% of the roster from the elite, as well as the excitement factor.

Back