PBP UFC 282 - Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I may agree. Recency bias is definitely a thing, but Volk doesn't have the power in my opinion to make Topuria pay for some holes in his defense, and I feel he has the ability to take Volk down if he wants. I may just be saying this because Topuria just won in impressive fashion, but I'll cosign with you haha
volks true strength is in the way he interrupts his opponents flow, as opposed to raw physical power - topuria def has the goods but will require major strategy to break through

Good call. Topuria definitely isn't the unbeatable beast Sherdog is building him up to be, but Bryce Mitchell has the completely wrong skillset to beat a guy like him.

Doesn't hit hard, isn't particularly physically strong either. Gas tank even looked suspect tonight.

It's impressive how far he's come training in his backyard with his brother and some hole in the wall gym in Arkansas. I think it's about time Bryce finds a real MMA gym.

Because he fits the UFC model of demographic tropes. He was their "white southerner hillybilly fool" caricature for people who take their families to BassProShop for a weekend getaway.
Wait do people take people to BassPro for a getaway??

They need to start working in Meagan's eventual replacement... soon

Welp, lets see what Till has made of himself since wilting to Brunson.

I think I may agree. Recency bias is definitely a thing, but Volk doesn't have the power in my opinion to make Topuria pay for some holes in his defense, and I feel he has the ability to take Volk down if he wants. I may just be saying this because Topuria just won in impressive fashion, but I'll cosign with you haha
Sleep on it

Ila was impressive, but sloppy

With those kind of inaccurate whifs, he's going to get put out by somebody with legitimate striking
I wouldn't say sloppy, he just didn't respect Mitchell on feet and threw with little regard for what could come back at him.

image.png

Water weed dune hair

I like humble till, hope he gets it done against the boer

We have all finishes tonight? What have we done to deserve this?

Give me the snooze-fests FFS.

LFG Dricus

For Francis N'Gannou
For Kamaru Usman
For Israel Adesanya
For Platinum Mike Perry
For Africa !

Imagine stayin up till 5:30 am then your boy gets finished in the first minute lol .

Back