• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 282 - Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gordon did dick in the 3rd.
Yeah idk what everybody is bitching about.. All he did was try to hug. Pimblett landed better shots in the clinch and actually took Gordon's back. I don't think you can give the rd to Gordon just because Pimblett had his back against the cage for a lot of it.

paddy could eat shots all night and the judges will still give him the fight. lol

Good decision. 1-1 after 2, and Paddy's opponent did nothing but wall and stall for most of the round. Fuck that shit.

And what did Paddy do in Round 3 to warrant a win? He wall and stalled too, except he did it for 30 seconds vs. Gordon's 4:30.

Wall and stalling is also whack so I’m not too miffed about the terrible score card

FjrEb1bUAAE84IC
Paddy won the 3rd round? Lmfao

Judges obviously got paid off lol, I wonder how much they got.

Gordon obviously won atleast 2 rounds, at the end of the day this is a business, money takes priority over justice.

This kinda ruined the night for me, blatant corruption.

Not surprising but man, Paddy looked like trash. Seems like a good kid but holy shit, he needs a lot of work. His chin hanging out in the air the whole time really needs to be addressed or he's gonna get sparked.

Also, lol @ FotN
His striking was sloppy and pretty ineffectivive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yakuza13
Back