PBP UFC 281 - Adesanya vs. Pereira: Official Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adesanya-v-pereira.jpg

adesanya-v-pereira.jpg

adesanya-v-pereira.jpg
Lol that last one. Wow

Long time since I posted on here guys. Been pursuing bodybuilding with tunnel vision. Still watch the fights. Just wanted to share my thoughts on the fight for conversation.

Bruno laid out the blueprint for a more refined striker like Izzy to better capitalize on. Bruno landed quite a few leg kicks on Alex and not a single one was checked. Alex proved to be very hittable though I understand Silva took chances Izzy isn't going to take imo.

I think Dustin beats Chandler and Mike calls it quits possibly.

Big Moicano fan but I think he loses to Riddell who I'm not really invested in. Riddell had a close fight with Fiziev, a win over Mustaev(?) who has a finish over Fiziev himself while Moicano has been chewed on by the higher level guys KZ, Aldo, RDA, Fiziev I believe all by finish as well. Hoping for Moicano upset but I don't think it will happen.

62 percent of you are picking moicano. I don't know, I slightly favor brad here, but I'll root for moicano because I like his kind of crazy.

Spann VS Hill, hypothetically how would this play out? Also leshgoo 'Quake' Riddel! Kiwis allday baby

Back