PBP UFC 278 - Usman vs. Edwards 2: Official Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's insane Saldana reached the UFC and is still I guess so used to being just very talented that he plays entirely too much.

misses-free-throw-me-what-a-fcking-idiot-above-a-pic-of-a-fat-guy-sitting-on-a-couch-watching-tv

Lol, just going on my own experience having competed in downhill MTB for the better part of my life. 7500 is where shit gets real.

guess it must be harder to do than what I think by why didn't he just smash some elbows in his face lol

Was thinking the same thing. Why wasn't his corner just yelling at him to slice him open or something.

It's insane Saldana reached the UFC and is still I guess so used to being just very talented that he plays entirely too much.
you think his ego would have been checked by the first 7 guys who beat him

This is hilarious tbh. There’s one thing kneeing someone on the ground as stupidity but to have done it 2 seconds after gesturing to the ref that it should be stopped with the 1 punch walk off KO… and then having to continue.. and then the knee. Superb television.

Has to be the dumbest fighter the UFC has seen? Makes Yan look like an expert tactician in comparison

So you dominate the striking in the first. Had a chance to follow a severely concussed opponent to the ground and passed on it. You go
For the takedown in the 2nd rd and almost get choked out. So you try to grapple again in the 3rd? Okay…

Seems altitude is playing a factor. Both guys looking gassy.

This evening peaked way too early for me.

Platinum Bless.

<MikeP1>

Back