• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 277 - Pena vs. Nunes 2: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion- 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna miss this wacky HW division if it eventually evolves into something competent

Glad he got the win, because it wouldn't have even been a split decision if the ref didn't help Mayes by standing them up

Oh dang. It's good to see a short notice fighter who wins

Fire the judge who thought Mayes won, that is nothing short of fucking fixing. I’m sick of this state and their corrupt judging.

Mayes definitely won't the 2nd, round 3 he did do the most damage at the end but the ref's stand-up made me wanna give Harambe the 3rd anyways.

If those four are the bar for “ufc caliber” then yes I agree he’s not that
Not at all, but For a mid 30 year old who’s fought in the UFC for half a decade I don’t feel like he’s done very much of note at all. Tony on the other hand.

Well my pick was almost sort of winning at some time. That's a scientific approach you can't argue with.

673590-25329334.png

Back