• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 277 - Pena vs. Nunes 2: Main Card PBP Discussion- 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
France with the hardest shot in an uneventful round.

1-0 France

What's up with Moreno's eye sockets?

That was a very American sounding Si se puede! Like white people were chanting.

Because UFC is bad at marketing fighters who don't already excel in self promotion so they create fake interim belts to draw the allure of a "title fight"

How long is Figgy out for?

Moranos feints and hand movements always looks like it's his first day at a Mime school

Ended up in here pacing around, threads are dead, fight is boring. nothing but WMMA left. Going Youtube dinosaur fights

i love dancing!!!

Just a reminder that this isn’t a title fight. Dana being mad at Figureido for asking for more money doesn’t mean the belt is vacant, interim titles are not real.

I hope not every round is going to be like this

10 - 9 Moreno
Good first round, I don't think Kai was ready for Moreno to be fighting so rangey as he seems to having some trouble with the distance.

going the wrong way for kai so far hes not gonna out point moreno and Im surprised hes getting moved back so much .
10-9 to the mex

Back