• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 277 - Pena vs. Nunes 2: Main Card PBP Discussion- 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone notice the cockroach crawling across Peñas forehead?

artworks-000032454699-g378tp-t500x500.jpg

i'm not jumping up and down if i am in Nune's corner. Not sure why she is getting tagged with Pena's awful punches but she is....again....

Julianna keeps getting hurt and reacting badly to getting hit, seems pretty clear she got Nunes on an off night last time

Nunes looks like she just lost all her fire over night. Some of her skills still glimpse through ehre and there but this isn't the same Nunes who starched Cyborg

Nunes won the first but good round for both.

Nunes can't really see the punches but Pena isn't talented to capitalize on it. Pena can force a fistfight and she might win.

10-9 Nunes. That TD attempt at the end was slop though, and Peña’s jab is still money like last time. Should be an interesting 2nd round.

10-8 for Amanda

Pena will homer simpson her way to beat Nunes

Julianna is in this fight. I think she just proved the first fight was not a fluke.

Nunes 10-9

Nice check hooks from Nunes, Peña should include some kicks and takedowns, she's being very one dimensional

The difference in power is stunning. Everything Nunes lands is hurting her.

Back