• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 276: Adesanya vs. Cannonier - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Izzy reminds me of a striking version of GSP. Utterly dominant and impressive, but takes little risk. Hell make good fighters look bad, but usually isn’t what I’d call exciting. I may have just had too many whiskey shots tonight though for this comparison.

This fight had no business taking place last.

izzy up 2 and going to get the stoppage
unless jared goes full turtle

The time to work the legs and body is over, cannonier needs to start unloading in combos

Izzy has been in a few of these snooze fests now... starting to think that he might be the issue

He's not going to open up until you come forward. He's a counter striker to his core.

Izzy is going to do this same thing to Alex.

2-0 Izzy...Cannonier needs to come forward.....he doesn't seem good off the back foot

With those long nails Izzy has. Jared may never see out that eye ever again

Izzy knows how to win thats about it. DOnt expect too much entertainment.

"Izzy sucks. He does nothing. He's just point fighting.".

Yeah, he's winning clean against opposition that doesn't do anything successfully.

Back