• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 276: Adesanya vs. Cannonier - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no fucking way these reach stats are right.

At least here in Brazil is rah Volk as a bigger reach.

BROO WTF was Strickland doing???!??

Hes giving the world champ kickboxer who has a ferocious left hook all the room in the world to get comfortable and find his range, and to make matters worse hes throwing softball feeler punches and kicks just giving Pereira a perfect opportunity to time him.

He had to make this shit ugly. Pressure, clinching, takedown, just nonstop pressure.

Wtf man he gave that shit away
Because Strickland seems so smart lol.

Who is the fourth guy in volks corner? usually it's Joe lopez, Eugeine bareman, hickman guy, and Riddell, but riddell isn't there

Max is 30 going on 47.

i think sean had bj penn teach him the secrets of the standing up right technique. a hard style to master

I'm rooting for Max but do not want an immediate 4th rematch ... not sure that's possible

Pumped as fuck. I haven't felt like this for a fight in a long time.

Back