• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 274: Oliveira vs. Gaethje - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not mad at all that Shogun came to collect a check

I thought Shogun won that but it was such a shit fight I can't be bothered to argue it

Shogun doesn't look bad. I'm not saying he looks.... anything. But I'm saying he doesn't look bad.
He looks bad to me. Super slow. He tries to be agressive,but its so slow and the punches dont have anything on them.

2-1 shogun, round 1 and 2

awfull fight both are so shot and shouldn't fight
even if they are legends way past prime fighter shouldn't stay on the ufc

That was a burn-burner. As in, I built myself a barn during that, and burned it down for fun.

Lol at both guys just standing there awkwardly for like 10 minutes while judges struggle with basic math.

Back when I was 13, a female classmate punched me in the face. I didn't see it coming, so it hurt. As I stood up to punch her back, I felt anxious. Why? Because I knew that if I struggled to beat a girl with so many witnesses, I'd never live it down

This is OSP. Except I put her down in 2 punches, and OSP can't take down an old man
Wait..... She dropped you?

It's just sad watching Shogun fight now. Only thing not to be sad about is he didn't get ko'd.

How was the Shogun fight? I just tuned in with 1 min left.

Shogun looked fresher at the end, and crowd was booing... not sure why

Back