News UFC 272 loses co-main event: RDA vs Fiziev is OFF! *UPDATE* RDA vs Moicano confirmed

Who wins?

• Total voters
Wait...is this news? i thought Barboza vs Mitchell was the co-main, considering they were on the Countdown...unless, this is old news and the UFC just erased their part of the show.

PS: Islam will not take a fight on a week notice when he just fought...just, lol.

Last edited:
duck-laughing.gif

Wait...is this news? i thought Barboza vs Mitchell was the co-main, considering they were on the Countdown...unless, this is old news and the UFC just erased their part of the show.

Nah RDA vs Fiziev was made co-main a few weeks ago, UFC just decided to promote Barboza vs Mitchell for the Countdown instead for some reason.

Jon Jones banging head on car gif

I wonder if Arman Tsarukyan would take the fight at 170, he took no damage vs Alvarez. He doesn't seem the type to want to take a fight on short notice though despite that he just had a training camp.

Arghhhh how do these motherfuckers always seem to catch covid leading up to their fight? It's ridiculous how often this happens

Back