• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked how when he'd go "x is getting ready to do y" and he'd explain why, with technical knowhow and didn't come off as pretentious, and then they'd do it.
Yeah, I can think of multiple examples of him doing that, a lot of people not into BJJ don't get how amazing the Danaher lineage is, all of his students are great at explaining, in detail what's happening while most BJJ guys just kinda know how to do shit themselves, but can't explain it.

He also coached the GOAT GSP :) probably the smartest dude in the game, wish MMA was a priority for him.

I thought she pulled a kurt angle and broke her freaking neck.
She came back from it and shredded her ACL like a week or two before a fight.
I have legit never a seen a knee that fucked up.

I see a trend here, put the house on Masvidal.

84662-2705896.png

Rogan+BispingB560C5DA-E991-4C5C-959D-6DAC3482A955.gif

Reminder the UFC’s channel on twitch.tv has Jen’s Pulver , Sean Brady and Billy Qurantillo doing PBP commentary for this fight. I find it much better and less biased. Mute these guys and enjoy.

Good fight, impressed by these two.

I thought Rodriguez was a wrestler, guess I'm thinking of someone else.

That’s awesome, man. Congrats on the baby and the brown belt! Your other kid old enough for college yet? ;)
if you're referencing what I think you are then holllly shit what a blast from the past

*guy is literally standing still looking at his opponents collar*
Shawn Williams: That foot trip to knee tap is coming very soon
*20 seconds later guy absolutely levels his opponent wtih a knee tap off a foot trap*
Shawn Williams: yeah that was predicable

Me, feeling fucking retarded:<30>
Yeahhh I always feel like a moron listening to any of the Danaher guys explain BJJ, most black belts out there probably feel the same though to be honest lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back