• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barboza has seriously low fight IQ. He's keeping his guard closed while knowing he's down 2 rounds. It didn't work in the first two rounds, it's not gonna work in the third.

He always had a bad fight IQ. Spectacular fighter when he has a good match up ( a guy who will stand and bang) but as soon as he get thrown off his gameplan he fold like a house of cards.

I like the guy but.... it doesn't seem like he ever adapted to ground guys

Barbosa quit this, not impressed by Bryce Mitchell, anyone with orange belt TDD won't be handled like this, but watch the brass make him out to be some kind of world-beater. He'll get shredded into fine dust by any 45er with TDD.

Well, gratz to Bryce.

I believed in his top game but not his pressure and wrestling. I was very wrong.

His pressure opened up the striking. His timing on the Edson’s kicks got better as the fight progressed. His striking to TD transition was perfect late to seal the win.

Mitchell dominated a gate keeper so it’s time he gets a top 5 fight. That fight almost put me to sleep.

Bryce just needs to get a little dense in the body with diet and training then he can go up against the big boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back