• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 271: Adesanya vs. Whittaker 2 - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tuivasa has a strange fat guy body. He must’ve been really heavy and lost weight cuz he looks like that’s just excess skin.

ITS HAPPENING !! I remember first seeing Adesanya vs Whittaker I. Just getting into the sport at the time I was a huge fan of Whittaker especially after watching his podcast and how open he was about things like mental health and life, helped me at the time and really invigorated me to get into the sport . Because even though Adesanya destroyed the fighter I idolize with ease, ending the vicious rivalry at the time in such spectacular fashion had me hooked and blew me away.
WAR ROB LETS GO!

Gastellum looks great tonight

Gastelum's gonna beat Green, he can't wrestle.

Honestly so sick of this shoey thing every time someone brings up his name. Kudos to him for finding something people can remember him for but it's such a meaningless thing to bring up every 10 seconds.

What are the chances Bobby Green gets another knockout. Gut says Kelvin jr gets it done.

ITS HAPPENING !! I remember first seeing Adesanya vs Whittaker I. Just getting into the sport at the time I was a huge fan of Whittaker especially after watching his podcast and how open he was about things like mental health and life, helped me at the time and really invigorated me to get into the sport . Because even though Adesanya destroyed the fighter I idolize with ease, ending the vicious rivalry at the time in such spectacular fashion had me hooked and blew me away.
WAR ROB LETS GO!
I remember watching the first fight on my phone at my girls cousins wedding lol

Back