1u fig ML +151
1.1u Gane -110
Gane rnd 3 4 or 5 mixed odds to win 5u
Turman ML .5u +198
Turman rnd 2/3 KO to win 5u
Hansen sub .25u +650
Jourdain KO rnd 2 +3500 to win 5u
Jourdain KO rnd 3 +6600 to win 10u

might add more on Fig or play his decision line. the first two fights in this trilogy were v lucrative for me, hope the trend continues
Added Henry live -135
Jasmine live +100
1.3u Gane (pre-fight)
.5u fig ML boosted odds +190
.5u fig decision +500
Fight starts round 4 fig/Moreno -126 for 1u

Gane ruined what would have been my best night in a while, but I’m happy the judges didn’t fuck up the fig/Moreno decision as I half expected them to

Yeah, that was an ouchie for sure. I think I might be done with MMA gambling to be honest.
I was very sure in both of those picks (Moreno and Gane) and if I get fights that I'm that confident on wrong, then maybe it's too risky for me to keep going.
I honestly had the Moreno fight scored easily for Moreno. Was a bit surprised by the decision.
Even the Ngannou fight I was like "Yeah, Francis has top control but he hasn't attempted a single strike or sub attempt. By the current ruleset that shouldn't win him the round"
But whatever, it just as easily could have gone the other way and I could have won 2 decisions that I thought I lost.

Yeah, that was an ouchie for sure. I think I might be done with MMA gambling to be honest.
I was very sure in both of those picks (Moreno and Gane) and if I get fights that I'm that confident on wrong, then maybe it's too risky for me to keep going.
I honestly had the Moreno fight scored easily for Moreno. Was a bit surprised by the decision.
Even the Ngannou fight I was like "Yeah, Francis has top control but he hasn't attempted a single strike or sub attempt. By the current ruleset that shouldn't win him the round"
But whatever, it just as easily could have gone the other way and I could have won 2 decisions that I thought I lost.

How have u been doing recently besides this event in mma? Because everyone has a loss every once in a while ya I also had Moreno winning judges fucked me out of a 430$ parlay last leg I had on it was ngannou and I wouldn't have hedged with gane winning because i already had a bet on ngannou so I would of hedged with the over 2.5 would of hit for prob like a 100$ so the UFC judges fucked me outta like.600$ LMFAO

How have u been doing recently besides this event in mma? Because everyone has a loss every once in a while ya I also had Moreno winning judges fucked me out of a 430$ parlay last leg I had on it was ngannou and I wouldn't have hedged with gane winning because i already had a bet on ngannou so I would of hedged with the over 2.5 would of hit for prob like a 100$ so the UFC judges fucked me outta like.600$ LMFAO
Overall I still do pretty well.
I've taken big hits/losses before, but something about this card in particular felt more like a turning point/warning/end for me.
I think it was more the way it went down, maybe?
If Francis had just starched Gane (or even taken him down and did some heavy GnP), or if it felt like Fig genuinely did enough to take the title, then I might be more cool with it?
As it is, I'm starting to get warning signs that even more shady shit is coming.
The fact that they are constantly talking about the live odds during the event, and seem to be really connected with DraftKings, and are going down the Crypto/NFT road.
I don't know. Something just feels off.
The early taps without locked in subs by Jan and Nunes when they were super heavy favs isn't sitting well with me either.

Anyway, I've always been about trusting my gut, and my gut is telling me to take whatever winnings I have left and sit tight for a while.

I'll probably still come in here and offer my 2c on the events, because I actually enjoy this channel way more than the main forum though haha.

Overall I still do pretty well.
I've taken big hits/losses before, but something about this card in particular felt more like a turning point/warning/end for me.
I think it was more the way it went down, maybe?
If Francis had just starched Gane (or even taken him down and did some heavy GnP), or if it felt like Fig genuinely did enough to take the title, then I might be more cool with it?
As it is, I'm starting to get warning signs that even more shady shit is coming.
The fact that they are constantly talking about the live odds during the event, and seem to be really connected with DraftKings, and are going down the Crypto/NFT road.
I don't know. Something just feels off.
The early taps without locked in subs by Jan and Nunes when they were super heavy favs isn't sitting well with me either.

Anyway, I've always been about trusting my gut, and my gut is telling me to take whatever winnings I have left and sit tight for a while.

I'll probably still come in here and offer my 2c on the events, because I actually enjoy this channel way more than the main forum though haha.

Now i might be the last person who should give advice but what I do in whatever sport I bet if I have been on a losing streak in that sport I bet way Less for example Ive been betting 10$ on college basketball games recently instead of my normal 100$ lol because like I say I dont neccesarily gamble to win if that makes sense I wwant to of course but I mainly gamble for fun its my enjoyment. Now if you are gambling for liek this is for your rent or car payment or anything along those lines then maybe take a little break. But if you are doing it for fun then fuck it keep doing it in my eyes just massively lower your bets instead of your normal idk 50$ per fight try 5$ per fight maybe. but either way best of luck to you on whatever you decide

Back