Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
112.jpg

Opening / Current
2279_o.png
2279.png

Suspect Neal is out due to his arrest

Both charges were misdemeanors. Didn't even know there was such a thing as misdemeanor DUI.
driving while drunk is so disgusting i've lost all respect for him, also carrying a weapon too during this time whack. strange mindset from him a week or 2 before his scheduled fight to say the least.

Both charges were misdemeanors. Didn't even know there was such a thing as misdemeanor DUI.

In some states you dont even need to blow .08 you can blow a .01 and still be charged with a DUI so maybe if he blew under the legal limit or right at the legal limit maybe they lowered the charge to a misdemeanor

In some states you dont even need to blow .08 you can blow a .01 and still be charged with a DUI so maybe if he blew under the legal limit or right at the legal limit maybe they lowered the charge to a misdemeanor

I guess I don't know the laws in every state but that's weird. Like...if I'm out drinking for an extended period of time I'm not driving. It's fucking dangerous and stupid and puts lives at risk (even putting aside what you can be charged with). But to blow .01 or something and be charged? That's absolutely ridiculous. I go out for dinner with my wife and kid and I have one beer or cocktail, sometimes maybe even 2. We're there an hour or whatever, I guarantee I'd blow .01 or .02 when we leave. I'm not impaired AT ALL. But in some states I can be charged?

I guess I don't know the laws in every state but that's weird. Like...if I'm out drinking for an extended period of time I'm not driving. It's fucking dangerous and stupid and puts lives at risk (even putting aside what you can be charged with). But to blow .01 or something and be charged? That's absolutely ridiculous. I go out for dinner with my wife and kid and I have one beer or cocktail, sometimes maybe even 2. We're there an hour or whatever, I guarantee I'd blow .01 or .02 when we leave. I'm not impaired AT ALL. But in some states I can be charged?
it's 0.05 in Australia. 3 beers in an hour and you'll be over. Admittedly that's drinking overly quick but it still isn't much

A mate got done at 11am the morning after a night out haha. Think he blew 0.07

Well when it comes to drinking and driving especially since im a lightweight I wont have 1 beer at noon and drive 5 hours later lol yea I know thats stupid as fuck of me to do that just saying. One time when I was living in texas me and my wife were going out she was all dressed up and it was pouring down raining and she told me to get her i said na ive been drinking she got mad as fuck sayign it was 1 beer like 2 hours ago i made her end up walking like 10 mins to get home lol

it's 0.05 in Australia. 3 beers in an hour and you'll be over. Admittedly that's drinking overly quick but it still isn't much

A mate got done at 11am the morning after a night out haha. Think he blew 0.07

I had a buddy that got 3 dui's he ended up getting 3 yr sentence but got out in 6 months due to overcrowding

In Brazil, a DUI just means you lose your license, get a fine, and your car gets impounded. No jail time.

The true land of the free.

Well when it comes to drinking and driving especially since im a lightweight I wont have 1 beer at noon and drive 5 hours later lol yea I know thats stupid as fuck of me to do that just saying. One time when I was living in texas me and my wife were going out she was all dressed up and it was pouring down raining and she told me to get her i said na ive been drinking she got mad as fuck sayign it was 1 beer like 2 hours ago i made her end up walking like 10 mins to get home lol

Is she your ex wife now LMAO? Or do you have an 11 inch dong, so she stayed with you?

You sound like a great husband.

Idk what states have that law but if you had that few of drinks and u blow a .02 or whatever any decent lawyer could 100 percent get you off with a DUI charge I doubt the state would even charge you with a DUI I'd assume it would only be extreme cases where they would try and charge you maybe like an accident or a hit and run or something along those lines

Back