UFC 267 NOT a ppv. Just espn +

UFC 267 is now better than 268 with the Strickland- Rockhold fight off

Is this only available in the US? Trying to see how I can get this in Australia would a VPN do the trick?

This card is ridiculous for being free. The undercard is outstanding. How could you have anything negative to say about it?

If you live in Canada and the greedy fuckers are still hosting you for it when the rest of the planet basically gets it for free lol.

Is this only available in the US? Trying to see how I can get this in Australia would a VPN do the trick?
Just looked, it's a regular PPV in Australia. 5am on the east coast so it ain't gonna sell well.

Just looked, it's a regular PPV in Australia. 5am on the east coast so it ain't gonna sell well.
Oh shit that’s a super early one. I’ll probably be able to download it by the time I wake up lol

This sounds a little too good to be true.

PPV price increase incoming soon?

<{fry}>

I was just thinking was gonna stream this 1 very good news ppv price ridiculous they keep raising it assholes

Great card. It’s definitely not free, though.

No ABC???!

Baby steps Bro.

If this gets high ratings maybe they do it again a few times and then go Network...

I'm one of those guys that actually pays for PPV's, so it would be really nice if the PPV model would fade away.

Question for guys outside USA. In previous instances where the fight was on espn+, could you still watch it on your foreign services?
Anything shown on ESPN+ for free is free on TSN in Canada. Except sometimes those really early FN cards. Some just don’t get aired. They have other commitments sometimes, apparently. But, as a general rule if it’s free in the US, it’s free in Canada (If you have TSN).

I saw someone post earlier that it’s a ppv in Canada. But, I’d bet that changes to being free. Unless TSN already has prior commitments like I spoke of earlier.

This card is ridiculous for being free. The undercard is outstanding. How could you have anything negative to say about it?

Its not free, it's 7 dollars. Just like the movies you watch on Netflix aren't free. Great deal, but let's be honest about what this is.

Its not free, it's 7 dollars. Just like the movies you watch on Netflix aren't free. Great deal, but let's be honest about what this is.

It's free. I don't have ESPN+ solely for UFC cards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back