Media UFC 266 Embedded: Episode 3 featuring Nick Diaz

Nick doesn't show up until about 6:40. And there isn't much to show. He meets Valentina, checks into his hotel, signs some posters, tries on some fight shorts and gloves and thats it.

looks puffy as hell.

definelty didn't even try to start a diet to get to a start point to get down to 170.

@6:51 - UFC dubs old interview material over the Nick footage "I'm actually way more of a dangerous fighter than I was when I fought Robbie Lawler the first time"

Thought that sounded familiar :p

The UFC employee has a mask on but can't cover his nose....................Fucking idiot.

Shit, I might bet the house on Lawler

The UFC employee has a mask on but can't cover his nose....................Fucking idiot.

Yeah for real why is he even still wearing that useless thing.... I agree what an idiot. There's always that dude that has to comment on the face blankeys. Who cares if someone is wearing them or not...why even notice.

Yeah for real why is he even still wearing that useless thing.... I agree what an idiot. There's always that dude that has to comment on the face blankeys. Who cares if someone is wearing them or not...why even notice.

It's probably a big part of the kid's day, let him have his little outburst so he can feel good about himself

Dude has a very awkward personality and it hasn't improved with age. Legit autist.
Makes me feel pity. Hope he performs well and wasn't pressured into it.
Think he suffers from CTE big time.

Pretty awkward stuff from Nick and his gf? Surprised Nate isn't with him.

Nick looks like he doesn't give a shit. Hopefully he doesn't come with that attitude to the fight.

Makes me think that's why he wanted to move the fight up, he didn't want to put in the effort to cut the weight.

Where is the time stamp on Lauren murpheys moms dog?

she’s a great fighter and interesting out of the ring. She’s all bad at her job and then a moms dog feature.

we need more lambs or ladies fighting for titles. It really makes the sport seem on the up and up.

mma fans must be absolutely retarded as they enjoy this shit! Maybe it’s only funny to me but hysterical nonetheless.

Where is the time stamp on Lauren murpheys moms dog?

she’s a great fighter and interesting out of the ring. She’s all bad at her job and then a moms dog feature.

we need more lambs or ladies fighting for titles. It really makes the sport seem on the up and up.

mma fans must be absolutely retarded as they enjoy this shit! Maybe it’s only funny to me but hysterical nonetheless.
<Kpop01>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back