UFC 265: The Destruction of Derrick Lewis

UFCIsNOTRigged

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is great that the "special fans" got what they wanted.

"The Diamond" realizes his dreams while his concussed opponent with a broken leg yells at him. Great stuff.

Because the next PPV is going to consist of

this All-American "fan favorite"

derrick-lewis-ufc-229-ap1.jpg

being put to sleep by this "villain"(freak athlete) from Europe

6039345705ddb100195f6708

Dieu bénisse BON GAMIN

Nope. Lewis will win against gane and go on to beat Francine again and become the undisputed heavyweight champ and be the champ we deserve.

It is great that the "special fans" got what they wanted.

"The Diamond" realizes his dreams while his concussed opponent with a broken leg yells at him. Great stuff.

Because the next PPV is going to consist of

this All-American "fan favorite"

derrick-lewis-ufc-229-ap1.jpg

being put to sleep by this "villain"(freak athlete) from Europe

6039345705ddb100195f6708

Dieu bénisse BON GAMIN
only thing going to sleep is the crowd when Gane fights LOL

only thing going to sleep is the crowd when Gane fights LOL

How does he fight any different than Izzy, other than he is a better striker?

Izzy is not finishing opponents left and right and Ciryl is doing it against much stiffer competition.

How does he fight any different than Izzy, other than he is a better striker?

Izzy is not finishing opponents left and right and Ciryl is doing it against much stiffer competition.

Wow.. you just compared Gane to Izzy?

Wow.. you just compared Gane to Izzy?

He is a much better striker, significantly better, I do not even think this is something Adesanya would deny.

This is not controversial, just something that the stupid fans, like yourself don't understand.

Its ok I am sure the UFC will have someone on the broadcast to explain it to you when he is beating the shit out of Derrick Lewis.

He is a much better striker, significantly better, I do not even think this is something Adesanya would deny.

This is not controversial, just something that the stupid fans, like yourself don't understand.

Its ok I am sure the UFC will have someone on the broadcast to explain it to you when he is beating the shit out of Derrick Lewis.

Why are you getting all hostile and defensive?
Your boy is boring as fuck.
I said he will put the crowd to sleep and he will, he will jab the face off Lewis sure… but what I said is true?
Explain it to me? Mate I’m the biggest Mousasi fan on this forum, (if you know who that is) I know what a crisp jab for 15 minutes looks like.

You can’t compare Gane to Izzy, you retard, that’s what I was laughing at.
Izzy fucking bodybags top 5 talent and is as exciting as it gets.
If Gane retired tomorrow there would be a handful of people that would miss watching him fight,

damn does a decision win over the bellator reject that couldnt even finish Greg Hardy really get you that much respect.. fuck

Why are you getting all hostile and defensive?
Your boy is boring as fuck.
I said he will put the crowd to sleep and he will, he will jab the face off Lewis sure… but what I said is true?
Explain it to me? Mate I’m the biggest Mousasi fan on this forum, (if you know who that is) I know what a crisp jab for 15 minutes looks like.

You can’t compare Gane to Izzy, you retard, that’s what I was laughing at.
Izzy fucking bodybags top 5 talent and is as exciting as it gets.
If Gane retired tomorrow there would be a handful of people that would miss watching him fight,

damn does a decision win over the bellator reject that couldnt even finish Greg Hardy really get you that much respect.. fuck

I just did.

Ciryl Gane is a significantly better striker than Israel Adesanya.

They both have fought three times in the last year.

Both have one knockout. Though Israel TKOd a guy who claims he was drunk and does not seem to be in a hurry to continue his UFC career.

Ciryl KOd a former HW champion well regarded for his power.

Additionally, Israel has one decision win and one decision loss, while Gane has two decision wins.

They are finishing people at a similar rate and as I said it is not controversial; Gane is the better striker.

I just did.

Ciryl Gane is a significantly better striker than Israel Adesanya.

They both have fought three times in the last year.

Both have one knockout. Though Israel TKOd a guy who claims he was drunk and does not seem to be in a hurry to continue his UFC career.

Ciryl KOd a former HW champion well regarded for his power.

Additionally, Israel has one decision win and one decision loss, while Gane has two decision wins.

They are finishing people at a similar rate and as I said it is not controversial; Gane is the better striker.
Ahhh so you’re just looking at specific data to suit your gay as fuck narrative, got you bro.

it’s funny that in that same narrative you forgot to mention he ‘ko’d’ the former champion with a dodgy shot to the back of the head and it’s the absolute shell of JDS which is virtually worthless at this point.
After that he’s got a couple of tap dancing wins.

izzys win over Whittaker is worth more than everything Gane has done to this point.

you know that too so stop trolling, you’re better than this.

Back