UFC 265 PBP/Discussion

Somewhat surprised kenney stood with him so much but from watching his last few fights it seems like he’s fallen in love with the striking
Don't think he would have much succes grappling either way. I don't rate his takedowns tbh, bad entries.

30-27 Song, was just a class better than Kenney. But you never know with these retarded judges. I noticed that Kenney slows down quite a bit for a guy that wants to be volume cardio fighter type.
Yeah he still got a scorecard. Whenever a round is not 10-8 with the judges you just never know who gets the round, yyou must be pretty biased and blind to give kenney this fight....

Don't think he would have much succes grappling either way. I don't rate his takedowns tbh, bad entries.
Indeed. It’s why I bet song

but still he could’ve pushed yadong harder if he wrestled and clinched more and we know song slows down in fights

it would’ve been the game plan I would’ve used and I like to think about that when I cap fights

Yeah he still got a scorecard. Whenever a round is not 10-8 with the judges you just never know who gets the round, yyou must be pretty biased and blind to give kenney this fight....

Yup... Praise the day when judges actually get hold accountable.

2u on Song at -137. I think he is up 2-0, and as a bonus, we've seen judges heavily favor Song in the past...

+1.5u.

2u was probably the right risk, since I ended up needing Song to win round 3 to get the split. I didn't get the kind of judging that Song enjoyed in the draw against Stamann or the "win" against Vera.

Torres gona wrestle fuck again imo. Angela just doesn't have any solid tdd. Sometimes shows bad fight iq too

I think Tecia Torres will win a unanimous decision against Angela Hill, and Hill will cry about a robbery afterward.

anyone have an actual lean on torres/hill? seems like hill is right side at current price. or should i just do the smart thing and go for a cigarette? (and i don't even smoke.)

It's likely close and likely goes to a decision. Hill dec at 3.0 has value. I think Angela has improved more since their first fight and will deal with the flurries better, use her range better, and make it much closer.

Alright with Paul on Tecia here, plus threw in a parlay earlier of Penne+Tecia so this one has become pretty big for me.

This fight has split written all over. Hill by Dec probably the value side, but I passed.

Torres opened up as a dog here.

hill gets a lot of love from bettors, thought I might get better odds but had to settle for -130

hill dec +200 has value though

Torres is 4 of 30 on her takedowns in 4 years.. should be a standup fight unless she's leveled at 31

Back