• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3 - Main Card Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
newufc1.gif

that hook was sweet.

i'm 4/8 on picks tonight - got Tuivasa over Hardy next. bettors - feel free to fade that shit

card is flying by! can't wait for the co main and main.

Chocolate L, its weird how small of a world it is. One of my good friends fiance is basically best friends with Liddell's wife and they hang out together. It's the weirdest thing.

Still gonna try to leverage that into getting a pic with him doing the famed Sherdog fist pose

For the SherBros

Unironically, it would mean a lot to us.

If Hardy wins this I might just walk away right then and there. Still disgusted by the ref shenanigans in the last 2 fights.

Chocolate L, its weird how small of a world it is. One of my good friends fiance is basically best friends with Liddell's wife and they hang out together. It's the weirdest thing.

Still gonna try to leverage that into getting a pic with him doing the famed Sherdog fist pose

For the SherBros

Don't ask him about the tito fight.

Back