Media UFC 262 Post-Fight Press Conference

Rate the Card

• Total voters
After the wins and losses tonight imma guess the ufc slides conor back into #3 LW

Lol Chandler " I just got caught." No, you left yourself wide open for that counter left hook, if you actually believe you just got caught then you aren't going to learn from the mistake you made.

Missed the Barboza fight. Can someone quote me and tell me if Barboza looked in great form? Did he win? Haven’t even checked the earlier card results only caught the WMMA Tony and Olive fight

Lol Chandler " I just got caught." No, you left yourself wide open for that counter left hook, if you actually believe you just got caught then you aren't going to learn from the mistake you made.
Give the man a minute to get home and watch the fight.

Missed the Barboza fight. Can someone quote me and tell me if Barboza looked in great form? Did he win? Haven’t even checked the earlier card results only caught the WMMA Tony and Olive fight

He looked like the usual Barboza; great on the offence with his kicks and his boxing looked a bit sharper than usual, but a lot of his bad habits were still there like getting backed into the fence and going passive when he was forced to back up. He won, but I wouldn't say that he looked great, there's still the usual holes in his game that'll get exploited by the top fighters in his division.

Jus tuning in now - so behind but watching from the beginning.

This has to be in my top 10 events (enjoyment-wise) somewhere I think!

Luv Dana tearing some ass up lmao!

Not talking Lewis vs Ngannou till August.

He has never really managed to cause me to have rooting interest in his fights for or against him. But i'll be rooting for him going forward.
Same here always enjoyed watching him fight because he for the most part gets after it but after watching the embedded series for this fight and his pre and post fight presser he's made me a fan

Dana likes being right.

tenor.gif

"A lull is when half the champions aren't Brazilian"
~ Dana White

Dana confirms Dana White Privilege's with Tonys 75K bonus bump!

How do half these guys have media jobs....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back